I'm not a kid

His fingers quickly danced across the keys as he hit every note with his eyes closed

His fingers quickly danced across the keys as he hit every note with his eyes closed. He had a soft smile on his face as he played. I love when he plays. It's calming oh so calming. Everything about him is calming.

"Hyung, finish playing." He jumps as he's walking back to the front desk.

"I have a customer-" I stop him by telling him I'll do it. I love helping Hyung out especially if I can hear him play.

I quickly help the customer and may my way over to Hyung. "This should be a permanent thing."

"I'm getting paid to sale what's in the store not play the piano." He stands behind the counter as I sit on top knowing I'll be pushed off soon.

"I'll take to the boss."  He smiles as he runs his fingers through my hair. They are red from all the playing. But I like them like that. They show how hard he works at what he loves.

***

"Hyung he said yes. It'll draw people in." I engulf him in a hug once I get close enough to touch him. His scent filled my nose as our bodies pushed together.

"How can I repay you? In being serious here Guk," I smile at the pout in his voice.

"Let me take you out," he pushed against my chest and resting against the check out counter.

"I'm being serious, I just said that,"

I smile at his stubbornness. "I'm being serious too, 100% serious. I wanna take you out."

He rolls his eyes, "we go out all the time,"

"On a date." He goes through a coughing fit before looking me in the eyes with pink cheeks.

"Are you trying to get me arrested, you're my kid brother!"

I stand there shocked. I've known him since I was 12, he just turned 17 while I was turning 13. I'm now 19 and he still thinks of me as a kid. And his brother on top of that. I say it religiously that I plan on marrying him.

"Kid brother? Huh? Fucking comedian."

"You're my best friend Guk, we can't date you're just a kid."

"You don't at friends that way, I'll see you later." I push myself off the wall and walk to the door past Joon Hyung (store management) and into the cold winter air.

A kid? Ha, I can't believe this. Of everything, he could see me as, in a kid? I can handle brat or straight but a kid?

I laugh to myself getting strange looks from people as I pass by. I thought I made it pretty clear I wasn't a kid anymore. I mean hell I look older than him.

The sound of snow crunching beneath my feet eco' through the empty streets as I get closer my our house.

"JEON JEONGGUK!" I jump at the shout of my name m. I turn around to see freezing and out of breath Yoongi.

His cute button nose is all red.  I rush towards him but he stops me. Leaning over trying to catch his breath.

"Fuck! I'm tired." He huffs and stalks towards me with a smile on his face. "I don't think you're a kid. I know you aged because it's pretty clear God took his time working on you, it's embarrassing how flustered I can just from a smile. I know it's stupid but I'm four years older than you for crying out loud. You can take me out. Take me out as much as you want, please do."

He pauses, shoving his hands to my chest. There's a book. With a quick flip through it's full of us.

"I want you to take me out, and only you. Forever and always. I used to get pissed when my brothers would tease me for being in love with you especially when you were hardly a teenager. Then god once you hit seventeen I realized I never wanted anyone as much as I wanted yo- mmm"

I get it. I got it in the first paragraph. I had to shut him up, and I also just wanted to kiss him. I could feel him melting into the kiss causing me to smile.

I turn the key in the door and push it open, without breaking the kiss we make our way inside.

"Fuck guk," we pull apart to breathe, his head rests against my chest as he breathes in and out heavenly.