Ice cream

"Are you craving ice cream or just wanna see the boy who works there?" Taehyung asked me before grabbing the keys.

"Aish Taehyung, I've been stressed okay? Sweet thinks take away my stress," I try to lie but the two idiots don't believe me! Can you believe that?

"He wants to see him," Jimin deadpanned. "I don't understand what's so attractive about him!"

"That's cause he's your brother Chim, most people don't think of their siblings like that."

"Jimin why can't you look that good?"

"I think Jimin is very good looking! Is he hot or cute? The world may never know his duality is amazing!"

"Whatever," I close the car door sitting in the back seat or Jimin's car. He doesn't have his licenses but doesn't trust me to drive so Taehyung drives us most places. Like right now. To the ice cream parlor. It's spring so it's not too hot but hot enough for ice cream.

"Can you guys hurry up and pick a song do we can go?!"

"I think Jungkook needs to see his beloved lover before he loses his shit."
As do I but they really don't seem to care.

***
"Yoongi, Jungkook is here," I perk up in my position when I hear his name. He told me he'd stop by soon and I'm glad I was working when he did.

"Okay Hyung, thanks!" Seokjin shakes his head walking in the back. As he gets farther, I see Jungkook with the other two behind him.

"Yoongi hyung! How's your day been?"

"It's been long, but it's been getting a lot better," he smiles and leans against the glass.

"I'm here to Hyung!" Jimin says from next to Taehyung.

"And now it's back to long," Jungkook laughs and my mood lifts just hearing it. "Anyway, what are you doing here?"

"We were just in the area and decided to stop by." Seokjin comes from the back and unties my apron.

"Yoongi was about to go on break so go take him to eat," he pushes me towards them and switches me for Taehyung.

"Help Hyungie in the shop, Jimin you stay too! Taehyung can't work alone and I need to watch NamJoon with the ice cream maker since Hoseok is 'sick',"

***
"I'm glad," I look to him and he's just staring down at me a small smile on his lips. "I thought you'd be upset that I came,"

"Jungkook, I told you to stop by, why would I be upset? That obviously means I wanna see you."

"Hyung?"

"Yeah,"

"You're pretty. Jimin hates when I say that but it's true. You're so pretty." His eyelids are heavy as we look at each other in the eyes. Our food was long forgotten about.

"Really?"

"Yeah,"

"How pretty?" I ask him. I close my eyes for a second to calm myself down. I grab a fry and shove it between my lips.

"I want to- I could..." I remove the fry from my lips and watch as his eyelids drop lower. His eyes wander over me, stopping at my lips. I dart my tongue out to touch them

"You could what?"

"Kiss you. I could kiss you. I want to kiss you!" The old diner's music played in the background. I didn't understand the lyrics but recognized the song. Ariana Grande's NASA. Jungkook really liked her.

"What if I don't want you to?" I ask resting my chin in my palm.

"Then I wouldn't,"

"What if I wanted you to?" His eyes visibly darken. He stands up and pulls me up too. He pulls me into the restroom and then into the largest stall.

"Then I'd kiss you crazy," he whispers in my ears. I feel my knees go weak and clutch onto his shoulders. His hands hold my face as he leans in. His lips are soft against mine. My arms shack around his neck and in his hair. His hands drop from my face to my hips.

A smirk playing on his lips as he pulls away. "If you want me to that is," I grab his hood and pull him down an inch away from my lips. Before kissing him I let his hood go and drop down flat-footed.

"I mean if I have a choice then, I'd rather eat my food, " a dramatic gasp leaves his lips followed by my name.

"I feel betrayed,"
"I love you!"

"I love you too but it doesn't change the fact that you betrayed me!" I giggle and sip my milkshake.