I dont know him...Or Do I?

In which Jungkook and Yoongi are a power couple without even dating
Based of some dreams I had and events I remember
  ._.       

I've never held a conversation with this kid. It's just a few words like.

「What's older sister again?」

「姐姐(jiejie)」

That's about it. I don't know how we ended up in this situation. I mean it's a pretty situation to get in. I accidentally held my brother's friends hand once. But that was like the first year of middle school and we didn't even think about it. But this- I- how the fuck. I'm not really complaining. My dude is comfortable as hell. His arm is wrapped around my waist and my head rests on his shoulder. His head lays on top of mine.

"Jungkook? Yoongi? Uh get get up...class is over," our class mate Irene shakes us. I'm still half asleep while he's fully asleep.

"I-I'll wake him," She rolls her eyes looking to her friend Jennie who stands behind her glaring at us. Well he is there close friend so that makes sense? Maybe. Whatever everyone-even the teacher is gone and the room is still from the movie.

"H-hey? Jungkook? You awake?" I slip my head from under his and shake him.
"Jungkook get up! I need to go!"

"What?.....oh sorry, I thought you'd just slip away when you woke up but I fell asleep too." I nod grabbing my things and making my way to my locker by now everyone should be cleared out so I can go faster. And still be on time! I'm a genius. Everyone that has any class on the music hall has a performance and they are going single file through every exit. Like damn move! please? I cut through the line of girls in green and look for my dads car.

Hey I couldn't make it so I sent an Uber.

83 2019 gmc (not a real car just what the text said I'm my dream/ real car in media)

I spot the car in the front. It's a nice ass car not gonna lie. "Are you Kevin?" The guy asks me. I shake my head. And he asks again. "I'm Yoongi," he locks the doors and starts the car. "Do you know a Kevin?" I nod. He's a friend of mine who came from Canada. "He's my son," he says proudly causing me to smile.

He pulls off and quickly gets me to my house. I'll probably call another uber or something. "I'll wait here for you," he goes along humming to the radio.

***
"Look kids your age. Go talk to them," I really don't wanna do that. It's terrible but if I'm being forced they must understand right? I mean they come to lots of events like this. So they've been forced into it too.

"Yoongi? Why are you here?" Jennie asks. Clearly to be disrespected I thought but didn't say aloud. "When did you and Jungkook get close?" Irene snaps at me with a glare. I shrug before speaking to her.

"We aren't...we-" Jennie cuts me off and points to Jungkook who is walking down the hill. His black suit is sharp and contrasts perfectly with the white and silver decorations. He waves to the girls before his eyes bulge in shock upon seeing me.

"Y-Yoongi? You're here? Why? It's not a bad thing I just didn't expect you to be here." He rubs the back of his neck as he speaks. "The only kids my age are these two," A warm sensation fills my gut when smiles down at me.

"My family doesn't go to a lot of events. Unless we hold them..." Irene gasp "MIN? Like the top top? CEO? Your mom is amazing and beautiful."