CHAPTER 2

HICCUP'S PROV

I was in a cave that was surrounded and covered with blasts of ice everywhere. I had a shield on my right arm to defend myself with and my dragon blade flaming with fire in my other hand with an egg behind that I was protecting, I was in stand off  with 2 people. One of them Krogan, but the other one was blurred out and wasn't able to recognise if I know him. I look to my left and saw a body laying unconscious on the floor, I could just slightly make that it was a girl but like the others she was blurred out as well...who is that over there and why is a part of me somehow worrying and wanting to protect that person. 

I divert my attention away from the figure and back the men who have me surround, using my eyes to look at my surrounding to try and help me get out of this. The two quickly look at each other before krogan starts making a move to me but not soon after the other one joins him, thinking as quickly as I could I moved my shield in front of me and shot out a bolas out of the metal part in the middle that flung and wrapped around Krogen's leg making him fall the ground.

I turned around and picked up the egg behind me but soon got knocked over completely by the other guy tackling me to the ground, we wrestled with each other a bit before I was finally to knock him on his back, picking the egg up once again "No Hiccup, Look out!" everything was happening so fast I almost missed it, a figure jumped in front of me getting shot with something that was meant for me "Noooo..."

******

*Massive loud horn is heard* "Noo.." "Good morning Dragons Edge!" I gasped for breathe as I shot up from my spot  and breathing in and out heavily...oh thor what was that. I look around and realise that I'm not in the cave anymore but in fact my room laying on my bed. I swing my legs to the side and sit properly on the edge of it where Toothless comes up and nudges with his head "I'm ok bud. It was just a dream...just a dream" I said patting his head letting him know that I was in fact fine. "It's Tuff and Ruff and chicken *chicken noise* In the mornings.." *Sigh* looks like the twins are using the thunder-drum again.

 "Alright folks now it's time for your weather forecast. Today it will be freezing cold, Tomorrow will be...well freezing cold" Ruffnut announces. Run a hand through my hair Toothless and I walk outside rubbing my eyes along with everyone else who was sleeping and now has been woken...again, I mean come on it was the break of dawn for thor sake. Snotlout was telling off the the two twin muttenheads, Astrid's hair was somewhat over the place with a tired, annoyed look on her face and Fishlegs walked out rubbing sleep away from his eyes.

"Hey Hiccup" I stretched and yawn as the twins carried on reading out terror-mail "Morning" I replied sleepily 'What's wrong? Didn't get enough sleep last night?" He asks. I shook my head "No just a dream was all" "A dream?' "Yeah but hey don't worry about it, it was nothing" he nods and begins to walk down to breakfast, at least I hope it was nothing.

********

The day passed as normal, there was nothing massive happening today so were basically off doing our own things. Fishlegs and I were working experiments to help us out, Astrid was training with Stormfly and the twins were...well basically being them, playing pranks on Snotlout "Ruff, Tuff, your both so dead when I get my hands on you"he yelled chasing after the two who were just laughing there heads off. "I can't believe how calm it's been today" Astrid says walking up to me with Stormfly trailing behind her, I guess she's done with training.

The two dragons started playing with each other, jumping around, playful playing tag...seriously they were just like big, soft puppy dogs, all of the dragons were... just with the additional wings, tails and fire breathe. "I'll say it is but it doesn't stop the fact that Krogen is still out there somewhere with the dragon eye in hand" she places a hand on my shoulder "Don't worry Hiccup, we will find him and we will put a stop to his dragon hunting games and when we do I know you'll have a plan ready for action" "Thanks Astrid" I smile at her and she smiles back.