X.

(Y/n) eyes flutter open, her body feeling sore. Taking her sometime to awaken, she tried processing and checking her surroundings, trying to figure out exactly where she is. Same alley, different time. The sky was fully dark, bright dots shining atop. Judging by seeing the shine of the moon and nots it's silver round phenomena, the sun had set nit too long ago. She had fallen asleep standing up.

It was a heavy pain.

To her legs.

Frustration got the best of her, a raging scream coursing it's way out through her throat, not caring how late it was. That was until she heard the echo of footsteps getting closer. Each step resonating and bouncing off the walls she was trapped in. Her heart raced faster as the steps grew louder. Her heartbeat ponder in her ears, trying to rip itself through her chest. This time,a shadow on the wall in front of the alley was visible. It was definitely a large person.

(Y/n) was in a vulnerable state. She was used to difficult situations like these. Only then she had the ability to move. It was unusual for her tot be at a large disadvantage, always having a plan in mind. She wasn't so sure how she let this one get out of hand. She was always at the other end of it. Winning and defeating. Getting it all done. This was a first in awhile.

The shadow of the being was now covering the wall, telling her that it was just around the corner. And as it turned to the alley, (Y/n) let out a small squeak. Including the occasional self murmur. Which happens when she's scared or nervous.

"Death is upon me and it's going to be the most pathetic, which was never supposed to be like this. It was always a sea. Damn it, Solomon is not gonna let me rest in peac- ACK!"

A painful sting strikes at her shoulder, letting her fall flat on the ground in an instant. She squeezes her eyes, opening one eye and realizing she's still awake. More dust flows around her, opening both eyes to see more clearly.

Confusion grows inside (Y/n).

A pair of arms wrap around her bicep and lifts her. She stands straight with a confused face and stares into the shadow. A demon.

"Solomon?"

He looks at her with scrunched eyebrows and crossed arms, not exactly ecstatic with the situation. (Y/n) just chuckles and loosens up a bit. 

"Heh heh, Solomon my friend. My dear friend. My dear alcoh- WAH!". Solomon aggressively pulls at her ears.

'My ears are being pulled! Code sea urchin, he's pissed!'

He grunts with each step, stretching her ears. (Y/n) growls in pain and speed walks to match his pace. "I see no reason to do this, man!"

He stops and keeps his hand pinching at her ear and looks at her, eyebrows still scrunched. "There's always a reason to pull your damn ear."

She swat his hand away, "With no respect sir, I am my own person capable of doing what I want and knowing in what I do. Plus, still no reason for the ear pulling!" She waves her arms around in rage, similar to a mad man. She did not care on looking ridiculous, there was no one around at this late hour.

He stands there, arms crossed once again and begins, "You're right." He taps his chin, "Why, I'm sorry. You're completely right. It's not like you made a mess that stained the plaza and doing that not thinking any one will recognize." He slaps his forehead, "Ugh, I'm so stupid." He then places his arms on his hips and glares at me.

(Y/n) opens her mouth but finds nothing to say. Then closes it. She starts walking into the building next to the bar, now taking notice that she was near it from he refrozen spot the entire day.