Shower sex

previously:
"He isn't and enjoy the moment" he crashes his lips on to me.

Y/n pov:
We start to have a make out session. I literally lose my sense. I forgot that I was mad at him.

A/n: listen while reading
He start to roam his hands all over my body. Then, he start to go to my neck, collarbone, and boobs. Leaving hickeys on my boobs. He inserts to 3 fingers in my womanhood. I became a moaning mess under his touch. He taps on my thighs which he told me to jump. I jump and land on his torso. He inserts himself into me. Starts to thrust roughly. All you could hear was loud wet skin slapping with moans and grunts. We both were reaching our highs and then we came on each other. He didn't give me chance to chill down until he enters in me again. This time was more roughly.
"How could you be so tight every time I enter you." He say while clenching his teeth.
"Jimin-ah fasterrr" I said.
We came on our highs.
We got out of the shower. There's we're came to my senses.
"Oh, my lord. What did I just do." I said.
"Y/n you enjoyed."
"Jimin, why did you come inside. This is way to forgive you." I said angrily.
He grabs my waist and says.
"I miss you under my touch so I took opportunity to enter. You won't stay long to be mad at me." His face was so close to mine. We stared at each other.
"You drive me crazy y/n. Your scent and your everything is my addiction." He says while looking at my lips.
"Jimin just get out." I say while staring at him.
He gets out. For some reason, my heart was pounding due to our intense moment right now. I was restraining myself to kiss him. Aish, I'm such a idiot for him. I'm I fallen for him.

Jimin pov:
I'm so happy right now. Just have her so close makes my heart pound rapidly. I saw the way she was looking at me and the way her heart was pounding. She's so cute when she looks at me. Aish, I love her so much.

At the office~
We enter into Jin office.
"What's the problem?" I said.
"Min company stocks are raising so we might have collab with them." Jin said.
"Do you want me to get in contact with him." I said.
"I know him." Y/n says.
"How?" Jin and I said in unison.
"He's my best friend husband. I could just ask her for it and we could have meeting as soon as possible." She said it so cutely while looking at both of us.
"That will be perfect y/n go talk to her right now and try to get a hold of mr. min." Jin says.
Y/n leaves the office. I watch her leave and turn back to see Jin looking at me weirdly.
"You stare at my wife too much Jimin." He says which causes me to be nervous.
"She's to pretty." I said jokingly while winking, so he thinks that I'm joking and he won't suspect anything.
"I was just joking Jimin. Don't you dare to fall for her." I sigh in relieve. If he knew he will probably kill me.
"I'm going to see how the conversation goes with mr. min. Call me if you need anything.
I walk out of the office and see y/n talking to a guy happily.
I interrupt conversation.

Y/n pov:
I was talking with my coworker Kai but I got interrupted by jimin.
"Excuse me but mrs Kim has to attend a important call."
With that I was dragged to my office.

How will conversation go with mr. min?

A/n:
Hey, readers. Thanks for reading another chapter. I don't know if I will be posting later this week due to 2 big test. I will be stress and my energy will be down but I will try just for you guys.
Have a nice day!💜
Like and comment.       
691  words
Unedited