Problems

previously:
I made my self to the bathroom and turn on the water to clean more sins I have commit.

Y/n POV:
Is this my final punishment that I deserve. Is it worth living?

But little did y/n know that she will eventually love herself.

Warning:I might mention some suicides stuff but it isn't informative. Also, if I offend anybody please forgive me because I went through this once. Once again I'm truly sorry my readers.

She makes herself to the cabinet to grab some pills and dumps some to her hand.

Jimin POV:
I've been calling y/n for the past hour and she hasn't responded to anything. I'm started to worry because she usually responds to all of her phone calls unless she's sleeping.

I decided to go to her house because I've a bad feeling. I park quickly and rush to her door.

I knocked and ring the bell, and I wasn't getting any response from her. I quickly check around the entrance to see if she had a spare key.

I found a spare key and open the door.
"Y/n are you here" I repeatably say while looking around.

I open her door and notice the light of her bathroom on. I slam the door open and I see y/n unconscious figure on the floor.

I automatically grab her while tears are streaming down my eyes. I check her pulse and still here some breathing.

I do mouth to mouth to her and nothing happens. I automatically grab my phone and dial xxx

At the hospital~
My hyungs are here comforting me. But I can't relax because the women of my life is under surgery and worry that she might not live.

"Jimin please eat something" RM says.
"No because I want my y/n." I say to him emotionless.
"Jimin y/n-" I cut him off.

"Why will she do this?" I ask to him at random. Rm is a smart guy I know he will give me advice or something to help me to understand.

He sits down next to me and pats my back.
"When I saw y/n at the party I notice sadness in her eyes like she hated her life. I had the feeling she's suffer depression and her own way to get rid of it is to end her life."

(A/n: if anybody is sad or feels alone please don't give up on yourself. Remember that you have a great future ahead of you. Also, if you do need someone to talk to you can message me)

I start to sob because of the things that y/n suffering.
"Once she wakes up Jimin please try to make her happy and make her life worthy to live. Teach her how to love yourself. Please teach her this message "I have come to love myself for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become." (Rm, UNS).

Cited page:
Katrina Nattress, BTS JUST DELIVERED A MOVING SPEECH AT THE UN: READ WHAT THEY SAID HERE, http://popcrush.com/bts-rm-un-generation-unlimited-speech/ (March 15, 2019).

"It will take long time Jimin but please have faith." I take his words in my mind. I'm willing to return y/n happiness no matter what.

My thoughts were interrupted by the doctor speaking..
"Relatives of y/n" the doctor says.

"Yes I'm her boyfriend and my friends, and her band mates" I say with a confident  tone.
"Miss song survive the surgery but she will be in the hospital for a week to make sure of her health" He says.

"Thank you so much doctor" Soyeon says.
" can we see her now"  i asked.

"Yes you can" He says.
"Do you guys want to go first?" I asked to y/n members.

"You can go first Jimin, we will go afterwards" I nodded and bow to them.
I head to her room and I see her cold figure.

"Y/n~ah" I say in a soft tone.
"If your going to judge me then leave" she says in a cold tone.

I walk to her and hug her. I don't care what she says or does right now but I want her near me. I end up crying.

"Why did you do it?" I ask her while crying.
"Why are you always worrying me"

"I'm sorry.." she says.
I look up to her and look into her eyes.

"Tell me what happen that made you to be in this point" I asked in a serious tone.
"It just problems.." she says.

"Y/n why don't you tell me? Don't you trust me? I haven't been eating for couples hours worrying every second that you will die any moment and this what you come out with?" I snapped.

"Jimin please don't get mad..I will tell you but I'm not now." She says by trying to calm him down.
"Fine but we're going to have a serious talk y/n" he tells me.

A/n:Hey readers💜 sorry for not updating in a long time:) lately I have been questioning about who people are truly

A/n:
Hey readers💜 sorry for not updating in a long time:) lately I have been questioning about who people are truly. Has everybody has heard of the recent issues in kpop I trust on everybody that's nice (or pretends to be nice). It's sad seeing the people I once cherish turn out like this:(
Have a nice day💜
Like and comment
905 words
Unedited