Disgust

previously:
It was pictures of Jin with other girls naked and pleasure him.

Y/n POV:
This is what I deserve at the end. I'm disgust slut that needs to be hurt badly then she already is. I start to cut myself easing my pain but that doesn't work.
I'm bathtub (without water) just sitting there emotionless expecting this whole thing was dream. I wonder how people think of me if they found out my affair. How Jin sees in me. Maybe, I should just leave so he won't to deal with me. Pabo like me doesn't deserve a angel like him in general.
I end falling asleep in the bathtub due to me crying a lot.
I woke up to see Jin right in front of me. I just look away.
"Why did you sleep in here?" He asked.
"Don't worry about where I asleep or my existence because a slut like me deserve most. Why do you bother to come in here. You should've let me continuing sleeping here." I said emotionless while holding my tears.
"Y/n still you shouldn't hav-" I cut him off.
"Please just let me. I deserve of all this. Treat me shit and please continuing sleep with girls and send them to me." I say while getting up and leaving.
"Also, I will be sleeping either in the guest room or living room because I don't deserve to be near you" with that I left.
I went to the guest room and lock myself waiting until Jin leaves.
I get a knock.
"Mrs. y/n I came to give you your food so you could eat" one maid of our house says.
"It's alright and I'm not hungry" why does Jin continuing to care for me. Just why...
"but Mrs—" I cut her off.
"JUST LEAVE" I yell at her.
I went to change my clothes I could leave and get my mind distract. I was walking to the door but husb- I mean Jin was there but I walked past him. But he grabs my wrist.
"Where are you going" He says sternly.
"I need to clear my mind don't worry about where I'm going or what time I'm going. Before, you say that I'm going with Jimin don't worry that I'm not" I say while pulling him off.
I took my car. I went on a walk on the park then to the bar. I got many drinks and I was at any moment to past out but I will try to get home. While I was making my self to the car a drunk guy decides to pull me.
"Mamacita let's spend a night together" he says.
" Hell no" I kick him in the balls and ran to the car and left before he could he get me.
While I driving, a tractor trailer was coming my way while I was passing the intersection within second everything went black.

Jin POV:
I'm in the couch waiting for y/n. Even though, she cheating on me doesn't mean I don't love her. It hurts me seeing in her pain and guilt. I made her food but she neglect. I don't want her to be depress because of her affair. I love her and I'm capable of forgive her.
"Please y/n come back home soon." I say to myself.
It's 1am and waiting for her but I received a call that kill my soul.
"Hello, Mr. Kim I want to inform you that your wife that just got into a accident" my heart just stop.

 Kim I want to inform you that your wife that just got into a accident" my heart just stop

a/n:Happy New Years but for me I have two hours

a/n:
Happy New Years but for me I have two hours. New year new me is coming this 2019. I hope you guys have the best year. I'm praying for me for once to have a great year. Please make the best out of you guys and enjoy it!

A meme I saw in snapchat😂Have a nice day❤️Like and comment

Have a nice day❤️
Like and comment.
660 words
Unedited