Karma

Previously:
"JIN I LOVE YOU DONT LEAVE ME!!" I say while shouting and trying to make him stay but he got out my hold.

Y/n POV:
Aish, why do I have to be such a slut. Why did I cheat on him. Now, he's going to leaving me. I'm so disgusted with myself.
I slid down the wall. Sobbing like a child.
The men that taught me to love once again and spend days making sure if I was alright but I do him wrong.

I deserve every cruel punishment I will get. At the end, I lost him. I was a dumb slut that couldn't control her dumbass hormones.
I start to throw vases all over the place to get rid of my anger and guilt.
The way I throw and break theses vases is the way I broke Jin.
The way i was unfaithful.
I just want to die.
"Because at the end, it was my fault."

Jin POV:
I woke up and I notice she wasn't here. I guess she was getting something to drink since she gets thirsty really easily.
I walking my way to the kitchen until I saw something that broke my heart to many pieces.
My wife was kissing my best friend...
My anger took over me and I pull them away and start to beat the shit out of them.
Y/n comes in the middle of us before I murder him and grabs me.
"Jin stop it" she says but I  pushed her hands away and scoffed and laughed.
"Why should I listen to you? Making out with my best friend. Ouch such a slut" i says which hurt because I never thought I will ever say that but after seeing this I don't know how to treat her anymore.
"Jin let me explain" she says which cause my blood boil.
"Explain what that your having a fucking affair" i says.
"He won't even listen to you y/n. Why will you bother to try?" Jimin says while coughing out blood, and I was going to punch him again but I got stop by y/n hugging me.
I start to cry because the way she broke me. I can't believe my own wife will do this to me. Was I not good enough for her?

"Please let me explain" she says  begging and crying

"Get him out of here first" i says coldly because I couldn't stand him anymore being here.
"Jimin, can you please" She says to him softly.
"Umm- yeah" She helps him get up, and he walks to me and bumps his shoulders and says...
"I'm sorry hyung that you had to find out this way but I will fight for her because I love her." He says coldly which causes my blood to boil. I will make sure y/n will be mine again and never choose you.
"Shut up before I murder your ass" i says angrily but trying control my self.
"Whatever you say" he says mockingly and leaves while bumping his shoulders to mine again. I clench my fist and I  keep my back turn around so I won't look at y/n because I will become weak.
"Why will you cheat on me and since when ?" I says coldly.
"Jin I honestly don't know how it happen and since the day I met him" she says nervously.
"So you basically slept with him since the day you met him you little hoe" i says while she burst in tears because I felt a shame.
"I made sure my wife was okay mentally and physically all the time but you know what I get?" I says while turning around.
"She cheats on me" I say while holding my tears.
"Jin please don't say that..." She say.
"I love you and I will always love you but I feel disgust of you. Now I understand why you had to make me promise because you knew perfectly why. I asked you many times if Jimin was something to you  and you say nothing and that you were just friends with him. I bet you slept with him yesterday when you came late you slut." I say while pouring everything out.
"Stop calling me that Jin. Please forgive me Jin" Shes say while bending on her knees in front of me for forgiveness.
"Why should I forgive you? How will you react if that was me. You wouldn't even let me give you chance to explain but my dumbass is spending my time listening to dumb excuses from someone that didn't care about my feelings." I say.
"I DO CARE! Every time Jimin will tempt me I will always feel guilt and disgust. I will always remind him and myself what I'm getting into. Do you remember when I came to you crying making you promise. You say you will keep that promise without no obstacles. That day I explained Jimin about the consequence that we all will deal in the future. I love you so much but I'm so dumb to do sinful things behind your back." She says.
"Y/n please give me time to think about this. I don't know if I will forgive you or enter in my life ever again. I will send my divorce papers in a week so you will be free and you could be with the one that you love" I says while leaving.
"JIN I LOVE YOU DONT LEAVE ME!!" She  say while shouting and trying to make me stay but I  got out of her hold.
I enter the car and start to cry and hitting the steering wheel.
I love her with all my heart. Why will she play me that low? Was I not good enough?
I start to drive to the bar so I can forget and try to get rid of this pain I'm holding in my heart.
I start to drink a lot even though I have a alcohol tolerance.
I start to make my self to the dance floor and dance with several sluts. And one of them says.
"Hey daddy! Do you mind if we take to you to our room and let's us to show you pleasure" she says seductively.
"Yes of course." First I was in my state mind and second if y/n can sleep with another person I can do it too.
I take four girls with me.
I let them pleasure me.
"Hey one of you guys can you take several pictures and send them to y/n" they do as I say and they send to them.
Karma is a bitch.

Y/n POV:
I was crying still. I look to see if Jin has called me or text me but nothing.
I look through our pictures but until I received a text message of Jin. I open it and automatically dropped my phone. It was pictures of Jin with other girls naked and pleasure him.
Karma always pays back. Karma is a bitch.

A/n:
Hey readers💜 I made chapter since I haven't left yet. I thought of you guys so I decide to make one. I hope you enjoyed! Continuing reading! If I don't post tomorrow happy New Years❤️
Have a nice day💜
Like and comment
1219 words
Unedited