Truthfully

Previously:
We both were sending death glares to each other and I noticed y/n start to stiff because the tension between us.

Y/n POV:
I felt the tension in this room and I felt really nervous. They were both sending death glares to each other which made me uncomfortable.
"Y/n~ah you're awake" Jimin says while breaking the tension.
"Yes-s Jimin" i say nervously.
"Do you need anything because I bet Jin hasn't bother to ask you that" he say cockily and Jin glares at him.
"Umm I don't need anything right now but thank you." I lower my gaze.
"Y/n don't be ashamed because your not the only one that did cruel stuff to." He says softly.
"Get out Jimin" jin tells him.
"No I want to be next to her. I told you that I will make her mine." Jimin says.
"I'm her husband so shut it" they start to argue with each other and I lose it.
"CAN YOU BOTH LEAVE SINCE YOURE BOTH ARGUING NONSTOP." I yell while I grab their attentions.
"Look you got her mad now" Jin says.
"Look I need to talk to both of you so one of you guys will have to leave." I tell them.
"But-" I cut Jimin off.
"No buts just play rock paper and scissors" I told them.

    Jin won so he will have to talk to me first. He was so exited when he won so I chuckle lightly.
"HAHA YOU LOSER LOST!" Jin say while being cocky.
"Shut it I will talk to her afterwards." Jimin says angrily and leaves.
"Hey yebeo.." Jin says.
"Umm Jin do you hate me?" I asked straightforwardly.
"What kind of question is that?" He asked.
"You know what I mean." I look at him straightly.

" I look at him straightly

   "Y/n..(sighs) what you did was wrong but my love is much higher so I will do anything to make our marriage back together." He says.
"Yeah. I know I have no right to say this to you but why..will..you send me those pictures. Is it for payback?" I sigh.
"Y/n  I felt a lot of pain that day..I want you to understand what I was going through." He says.
"I deserve every punishment that the world is going to give me. I was really hoping I was going to die when—" I get cut off by...

 I was really hoping I was going to die when—" I get cut off by

  "Don't say that.." he say while letting go and I noticed that he starts to cry.
"Why're you crying? You shouldn't cry...you don't deserve to suffer at all." I tell him but he moves his head to side to not look weak in front of me.
"I love you with all my heart. I gave you all my love. Just tell me what I will need to fix so you won't cheat on me. Was I not perfect?" He asked me which made me froze and question why will I ever cheat on him. He was such a perfect man that every women will beg and asked for. I didn't cheat on him because of the lack of love or if he was cheating on me or not spending time with me. But it was totally different I was tempted by Jimin and I didn't view the feelings I had on Jin.
Things got worse when I found out Jimin was my ex. I didn't think at all how Jin will be affecting.
"Jin..you gave me everything that any women will asked. I was the unfaithful one. You was always worried for me without hesitate to run by my side. I love you Jin and I won't lie about that. I honestly don't know the main reason why I did what I did but I will explain everything that happen between me and him." I say while crying and explaining every detail about the history of me and Jimin.
I finish talking to him and look to him but he gets up and leaves without saying anything.

   I automatically start crying knowing he will react this way.

Jin POV:
Her telling me everything honestly broke my heart into many pieces again. I couldn't stay there anymore knowing I will break any moment in front of her.
I exit to see Jimin and I automatically grab him by the collar.
"Why in the world will you cheat on her in the first place then come back to get her love knowing she is marrying to me. Everything was perfectly fine until you came into our picture." I say to him but I noticed..

" I say to him but I noticed

  Jimin crying..
"Hyung I was selfish.. I didn't care about you I just want the women of my dream. I broke her heart and I didn't want that to happen again. I didn't know she was married until the first day I went to your house. I was upset but I did what I shouldn't have done." He says which makes my grip much tighter.
"I hate you Jimin." I say and punched him.

Does Jimin need to be at fault for everything that happened?
What should happen next?....

A/n:Hey readers💜 IM ALMOST TO 1k reads!! I've been stressed all week I nearly passed out but that doesn't matter ; so I might not be active next week because of my tight schedule

A/n:
Hey readers💜 IM ALMOST TO 1k reads!! I've been stressed all week I nearly passed out but that doesn't matter ; so I might not be active next week because of my tight schedule... continue reading and give me ideas!
Have a nice day💜
Like and comment
906 words
Unedited