A stubborn patient...

"Well do you have a medical kit?" I asked. He refused to say a word. I put my finger on my chin as I tried to think about where it could be.

"It's in the bathroom!" Noel exclaimed as she stood up. I raised an eyebrow as my eyes widened.

"Have you been listening this whole time?" I asked.

"Yeah...but so was Jin!" She exclaimed as she pointed to the couch. A blonde haired head popped up from behind the couch.

"Ptt! Whatever!" Jin exclaimed as he stood up. Jin and Noel began to argue.

"Hey! Knock it off!" Ragna yelled. Both Jin and Noel stopped and stood up straight.

"You two! Go to your rooms!" Ragna yelled as he pointed to the stairs. They listened and walk upstairs.

"That is not fair...I can't get my little sister to listen to me for nothing !" I exclaimed and then giggled. He stayed silent.

I quickly ran upstairs to the bathroom.

"Hmm... let's see..." I mumbled as I searched around the bathroom.

"Why would she say it's here if it's not?" I asked as I stopped when I opened one of the cabinets.

Back to the kitchen.
Ragna standing there silent. He then let out a sigh.

"Found it!" I exclaimed as I ran back to the kitchen. He jumped a little from the sudden noise. I walked up to him. I pull some of the bandage and reach out for his hand. His eyes widened as he backed up and pulled his hand away.

"I'm fine (Y/n)...really." Ragna said. I blankly looked at him.

"Come on Ragna... you shouldn't ignore it. It could get worse." I said as I reached out again. He moved back. My face became cold and emotionless as I realized he's just gonna keep this up.

"Fine..." I coldly said. He blankly looked at me and then I realized he lowered his guard. That's when I took my chance. He grunted as i grabbed his wrist. I begin to wrap his hand with the bandage.

"Really...?" He sarcastically asked.

"Yep!" I exclaimed as I continued to putt the bandage on his hand. He rolled his eyes.

"There!" I exclaimed as I finished putting the bandages on his hands. Ragna rolled his eyes and then sighed.

"Was that really that hard?" I asked sarcastically.

"You didn't have to do that..." He said as he looked to the side.
He turned his head to the window and stared out of it like he's daydreaming.

"I can take care of myself (Y/n)..." He said still looking out the window. I looked at him.

"What?" I asked. He slowly turned his head.

"You just can't help yourself... can you?" He asked. I backed up a little.

"Huh?!"

He sighed.

"Listen (Y/n)... I've had to take care of my brother and sister...so why wouldn't I be able to take care of myself?" He asked as he tilted his head. My eyes widened.

"I just...it was my fault...so I wanted to help..." I said. He looked out the window.

"Looks like you should go home..." He said as he pointed at the window. I looked at the window and noticed that It's getting dark.

"What about dinner?" I asked.

"I'll just find something to go with the noodles... okay." He said.

"Okay." I said sadly as I ran upstairs to get my backpack. I said bye to Noel then I grabbed my stuff and ran down the stairs then to the door. I opened the door.

"Bye! See you later Ragna!" I exclaimed as I closed the door. Ragna sighed.

I walk back to my house.

"Here it comes... my little sister is going to yell at me..." I thought as I opened the door. My eyes widened as I realized she wasn't there to yell at me. I walked in and Mom walked by.

"Don't worry about her (Y/n). She's asleep. Now come eat." She said as she walked in the kitchen.

"I guess I should have been back earlier." I thought.