Slippery plate.

I wake up to the alarm and get ready for school. I walk down the stairs and eat breakfast. Then I run out the door and walk to school. I opened my locker and reach in. I pulled out my books and close the locker. I see a blonde haired girl standing in front of me.

"Hi (Y/n)!" She exclaimed as she smiled.

"Hey Noel!" I exclaimed.

"So when are you coming over to my house?" Noel asked.

"Well I asked my mother if it was okay to stay at your house to study for a little while." I said.

"Really!" Noel exclaimed.

"Yeah... So after school then?" I asked.

"Sounds good." Noel said.

"Alright then see you later." I said as I started walking.

After school.

I was waiting for Noel so we could walk to her house. I already got permission from Mom that I could stay a her house for a little while.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Noel exclaimed.

"Hey come on Noel let's not waste any time!" I exclaimed as I started walking.

"Uh... Yeah!" She exclaimed as she followed me. We walked to her house.

Noel runs up to the door and then knocks. After a little bit the door opened to reveal a white haired male.

"Hey Ragna..." Noel nervously said as she waved.

"What did you do now?" He asked as he crossed his arms.

"Uh... nothing... except that I brought a friend to study with..." Noel nervously said as she leaned to one side showing me behind her. I waved awkwardly.

"Oh... that's great!" He exclaimed sarcastically. He moved to the side to let Noel and I in. Noel walked in and then I walked in. He closed the door.

"Well... come on (Y/n)! Follow me!" Noel exclaimed as she started running. I followed her to her room.
She sat down on her bed. She set her backpack down next to her and opened it up. She pulled out her books and a notebook. I sat down next to her with my backpack in my lap. I opened my backpack and pulled out my notebook. She opened a book and set it on her lap.

So Noel and I talked for awhile. Until I had to use the bathroom.

"Uh... can I use the bathroom?" I asked.

"Sure." She said. She told me where the bathroom was as I stood up. I walked out of her room and headed to the bathroom. I walked up to the door and before I could enter the bathroom I heard a noise. It was the sound of something hitting the floor...only it kinda sounded like something shattered. I quickly run down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and looked at the floor to see a shattered plate.

"Huh..." I mumbled. Ragna was standing there.

"Oh hey...it's you..." He said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Look it's nothing really... I just dropped a plate..." He said. He then began picking it up.

"Hey! Hey don't do that!" I exclaimed as I quickly stopped him. He blankly looked at me.

"You can't pick it up like that! You could step on it later if you accidentally leave little bits!" I exclaimed. He just looked at me.

"You look at me like you think I've never had to deal with this before." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Look! It's fine I've got it! So why don't you go back to reading...or whatever!" He exclaimed.

"Where is a broom?" I asked.

He crossed his arms not cooperating. I looked around and eventually found it. I picked up the broom that was leaned against the wall and cleaned up the shattered plate.

"There..." I said as I put the broom back where it was. He looked at me. I awkwardly look back at him.

"So uh...how did that happen exactly?" I asked.

"Well I was washing the dishes when I" He said as I interrupted him.

"Dropped the plate...hey don't sweat it! It happens!" I exclaimed. He blankly looked at me.

"Er...plates can be slippery..." I awkwardly said.

"Um...I have to make dinner for my brother and sister so..." He said. I looked at him then smiled.

"I could help." I said.

"No you don't have to." He said. I shook my head.

"No I want to." I said. He just looked at me.

"Okay fine... whatever..." He said.

"So what were you planning to make?" I asked.

"Well..." He said as I interrupted him.

"Oh I know! I'll look around and see what we can make!" I exclaimed.

"But...uh whatever..." He mumbled.

"But first! I really need to use the bathroom!" I exclaimed as I jumped up and down a little bit. I quickly ran upstairs. Ragna let out a sigh.

"She is a weird girl..." He said.