Amusement park...?

Makoto's point of view.

'That's it... I'm going to push them together...'I thought as I walked to school. I put my hand on my chin. 'Now just how exactly am I going to push them together...?'I thought. 'I can't asked Tsubaki or Noel for help...hmm. I'll figure it out...' I thought about it for a while until an idea hit me.

At school.

I walked in and walked to my locker. I spotted Noel and waved. She waved back. "Hi Makoto."She said. I smiled. "Hey Noel." I said. I smiled and then spoke"So....I was wondering..." She looked at me listening. "What is it Makoto?"She asked. "Oh... nothing much..."I said. She looked at me sceptical. "It doesn't seem like nothing...". She said. "Oh because I was wondering if we could...I don't know...maybe we all should go to the amusement park this weekend?"I asked.

Noel looked at me, her eyes lit up. "So you, Tsubaki, (Y/n) and I? She asked. I looked around before I spoke. "Well yeah...and... what about your... brothers?"I asked. She looked at me confused. "You want them to come with us?"She asked. I nod. "Of course they're your brothers after all!"I exclaimed. She smiled."Okay... we can all go." She said. "Alright now you're talking!"I exclaimed. 'Now both Tsubaki and (Y/n) can spend some more time with their future husbands' I thought then giggled. "Um Makoto...we still have to get the others to agree to this..."Noel said. I shook my head yes. "So you talk to your brothers and I'll talk to (Y/n) and Tsubaki."I said. She nodded.

And so we split up to convince them to go with us...that and class was about to start.

In class.

Siting at my desk...bored. I began writing on a paper. I then folded it so I could throw it. I threw it in (Y/n)'s direction. She's just sitting there writing and listening to the teacher. The paper landed on her desk. She looked at it confused but opened it. She looked at me after looking at the note. She looked kind of shocked but started smiling. She nodded. ' Well that was easy...' I thought. 'Now I have to convince Tsubaki to come with us.' I thought. "Come on kid! You need to pay close attention!"The long pink haired teacher exclaimed. She pulled the lollipop out of her mouth and spoke. "Stop messing around and pay attention!" I nodded.

After class.

I walked up to (Y/n) as she was opening her locker. "(Y/n)! Hey!" I exclaimed waving. She jumped up a little and then turned around. "Oh hey Makoto." She said. She looked at me with a questioning look. "Who else are you bringing with us?" She asked. I smiled and then spoke. "Well... remember you couldn't figure out where to hang out with Ragna?"

She nodded. "So Ragna will be there?" She questioned. "Yep... your boyfriend." I said, elbowing her. Her face turned red and then she spoke "Huh? That's not..." I put my hand on my hip. "Sure..." I said. She shook her head. "Well... anyway...it sounds good." She said. "Oh hey guys..." Tsubaki said. She walked up to us. I smiled at her. "Hey Tsubaki...you want to come the amusement park with us?" I asked. She shook her head and then spoke. "I can't...I want to study extra." I rolled my eyes. "Come on...not even if Noel's brothers are there?" I questioned. Her eyes lit up before she hesitantly spoke. "Really?" I nodded. "Okay...I guess I could just study extra later." She said. 'Alright! I got both of them to agree!'  I thought. I smiled. "This weekend! We're heading to the amusement park!" I exclaimed. (Y/n) smiled. "Alright."

After school.

Noel's point of view.

I walked out of the school. I began looking around for my brothers. I saw Ragna waiting. "Ragna!" I exclaimed. He looked at me. "There you are." He said. We stood there waiting. A blonde haired male walked up to us. "We were waiting for you." I said. He looked at me with annoyance and then looked at Ragna. " Sorry to make you wait... brother." He said as his mouth turned into a strange smile. Ragna sighed and looked at the sidewalk. "It's fine... just come on already." Ragna said as he started walking. "Okay brother." He said pushing my shoulder to follow Ragna. I watched as the two walked. "Come on, Noel!" Ragna exclaimed. I looked around thinking. 'That's right...I need to ask them to come with me to the amusement park.'

The sunset was pretty as it reflected the colors onto the clouds. I caught up to my brothers as they were talking. I walked right in between them. "Hey... Ragna." I said, pulling on his sleeve. He looked at me with a slightly confused look. "What?" He questioned. I looked down, nervous. "Well um...I was wondering...if." I mumbled nervously. ' My friends are going to be disappointed if they don't come with us...' I thought. "Noel?" Ragna questioned. I quickly looked up at him. "What were you saying?" He asked. "That's right...I wanted to ask...if." I paused. "If you two would come with me to the amusement park?" I asked.

The two males stopped walking. "Amusement park?" Ragna questioned. I looked at him sadly. He sighed. "I don't know... maybe." He said. I looked down as I thought about what to say. "(Y/n) will be there!" I exclaimed. His eyes slightly widened. He closed his eyes and hesitantly spoke. "Ptt! Why would that matter?" I started getting nervous again. He sighed. "Fine...but just because you asked, okay." He said as he crossed his arms. My eyes lit up. "Well...if brother is going...then I'll go with you too..." Jin said.

I smiled. "Thanks... really." I said as I felt my lip start to quiver. Ragna sighed. " Come on don't cry." He said. "But I'm not." I said as I wiped my eyes. He shook his head. "Okay...sure." He said. I jumped up. "Well come on guys!" I exclaimed as I started running. I looked at the sky, as the sunset made the sky pink. I smiled. I can't remember the last time we went somewhere together. I can't help but thank Makoto in my mind.