Curious thoughts.

"Ragna!" I exclaimed as I ran up to him. He turned his head over his shoulder still holding his umbrella and grunted.

"Hey Ragna." I said as I waved at him. He looked at me confused. I looked around awkwardly.

"Um...uh..." I mumbled. Still confused he looked at me then he raised an eyebrow.

"How's your hand?" I asked referring to when he burned his hand because of me. He lifted his hand.

"It's fine..." He said. I looked at him sadly.

"I'm sorry...it was my fault..." I said sadly. He sighed.

"Look its fine... really..." He said slightly annoyed. I still felt bad about it. I stood there awkwardly.

"What...? You forgot your umbrella or something?" He asked in a annoyed tone. I looked to the side and scratched my arm.

"Um...well..." I mumbled. He looked at me.

"You did...You idiot..." He said. I jumped up a little. I'm just going to act like he didn't say that. I awkwardly stood there unsure how to ask him to walk home with me.

"Well... it's raining and... it's cold...so." I said being interrupted. He put his arm behind his head and closed his eyes.

"Tch... Look... I'm not going to walk you home just because I have an umbrella..." He said rudely. I jumped slightly.

"But...I could catch a cold..." I said sadly. He kept his eyes closed.

"So..." He said. I looked down sadly.

"Oh...okay..."I said. I was going to walk away but stopped when he sighed. I turned around and looked at him. His eyes closed. He looked annoyed. He opened his eyes.

"Is it really that big of a problem?" He asked with an annoyed tone. I looked at him as I thought about it. I awkwardly stood there.

"Why don't we walk to a store and I'll buy a umbrella?" I asked. He blankly looked at me.

"What makes you think I have enough time for that?" He asked annoyed.

"Well...it shouldn't take very long... and besides my sister is gonna freak out if I don't get home soon." I said. He stayed silent. I sighed.

"We could've already been at the store by now." I said. "Ugh...then why couldn't you just walk there in the rain?" He asked. "Well...that would defeat the point wouldn't it?" I asked. He sighed. "Fine! If it'll get you to quit bugging me!" He exclaimed.

He started to walk on the side walk. I felt the rain on me as he started walking away with the umbrella. I jumped up and quickly walked next to him under the umbrella. I looked around. The trees and the grass are wet from the rain. The sound of the rain hitting the ground. It was relaxing. I then questioned if I should start a conversation but then I noticed someone on the other sidewalk looking at us.

"Aw... what a cute couple..." They said. My eyes widened as I began to feel embarrassed. I don't think Ragna heard that. "Aww...walking together in the rain...so sweet." Someone else said quietly. I jumped a little. " Do people think we're a couple?" I thought.

"Did you...hear that?" I asked quietly. He looked at me confused. "Hear what?" He asked. "Never mind." I said. He shrugged and then looked forward. It's dark and the moonlight beautifully scattered across the street. Shiny puddles of rain water on the ground. As I was looking around my eyes landed on Ragna.

His white hair lit up from the moonlight

His white hair lit up from the moonlight. I began to wonder if we would be a good couple. I smiled seeing him like this. He's so much different. He noticed me staring at him and looked at me confused.

(A/N: I'm so bad at drawing backgrounds

(A/N: I'm so bad at drawing backgrounds.)"What are you looking at?" He asked. I jumped up. I quickly looked away. "Nothing!" I exclaimed. "Maybe not too different..." I thought. He sighed.

"Your weird..." He said. "Ptt..Your weird." I repeated. "Sure..." He said as he rolled his eyes.