// The Fifth Slot //

As I was heading into school I could feel the warm kiss Diego planted on my lips, I can't believe that I didn't kiss him sooner. I couldn't help but to smile at the thought of him asking me one day to be his girlfriend.

I was about to turn the corner into palo's class room until leoń stopped me to talk.
Leoń- listen violetta, I've been trying to patiently waiting to talk to you. We need to talk about this.
Me- I told you that I have nothing to say leoń you do this every time and I'm tired of chasing after you, I will not no more.

He watched me walk into class, I felt great knowing that I've let him go a long with his baggage of jealousy. It was time for Diego and I to sing are song, I took a deep breath and and we started. The ending of the song I looked up at him and we kissed again, in front of everyone including leoń he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes.

I'm going to be going to Italy with my best friend and my boyfriend, at the end of the day palo posted who got the fifth slot. Diego and I managed to snag it and I couldn't be more happier, Diego and I went to get a smoothie.
Diego- I'm glad that I was determined and very patience to be with you and now we have to pack for tomorrow to head to Italy ahead of everyone else.
He held my hand on the table,
Me- I just realized that I have so much packing to get done before we take off.

Me- thank you for giving me something to look forward to and not just because your so sweet :)
He gave me a kiss on my hand as we got up and left with are half drunk smoothies. He walked me home and from there we kissed and then he said good night, he walked off as I closed my door behind me. I walked to my room where I saw leoń on the floor with blood on his chest.

Me- leoń what happened and why are you in my house?
Leoń- I got into a fight with a guy and I didn't want to worry my mom with my scars so I remembered you have a key under your front door mat so I came in. I'm sorry vilu.

I help him wish his self up then I made him a little bed on the floor,
Me- just so you know this has to be your first and only time coming in here at this time of night. You have to leave first thing in the morning so Diego won't see you before we leave for Italy.
Leoń- I know I know and I'm sorry for being a jealous jerk to you and don't worry I'm not going to tell him about this.

We both said are peace and then headed off to bed.