A Walk In The Park

(Hi guys I'm back! It's currently 12:30AM on a school night, but I can't sleep so I decided to write this chapter 😊. I hope you all enjoy!)

Harry and Louis were currently sitting on the couch watching TV, well Louis was watching it Harry was bored out of his mind.

So he looked over at Louis and tapped him on the shoulder. Louis looked over at him with a questioning look on his face "yeah love?" He asked. "Can you we go to the park please! I'm so bored with watching TV" the younger boy pleaded.

Louis smiled fondly at his boy and nodded his head "of course we can my love." Harry blushed at the nickname and kissed Louis' cheek "thank you so much Lou!" And with that being said he ran upstairs to get his hoodie and shoes.

Louis went and put on his shoes and waited for his Harry to come back downstairs. Soon loud footsteps coming down the stairs and Louis looked up to see Harry jumping off the last step and fixing his hoodie. Once he was on the ground he looked up at Louis with a wide smile. "Ready?" Louis smiled and nodded and held out his hand for his curly headed boy. Harry happily took his hand and so they walked out the door and began their walk to the park.

Once they arrived they decided to walk the trail and look at all of the pretty views.

(A picture I took a couple years ago😂)

Harry was in love with the views that surrounded them, but if Louis was being honest. His favorite sight was Harry. He stared at him more than he did the views, in his eyes, Harry was more beautiful than any sight in the world.

----A/N-----

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I enjoyed writing it for you guys! I'll hopefully be back tomorrow! Bye!