Small Boy

Can we talk about how cute and small Harry looks in this photo🥺..how has your guys' quarantine going? Talk about it in the comments :) This is only about before going to the game, not actually going.

Today Harry and Louis are going to a basketball game. They are so excited to go out and see the big game. Louis originally showed Harry the tickets on Harry's birthday and Harry has been counting down the days since. Today is the day, July 15th, finally!

The arena is only about 15 minutes away from their house so they dont have to rush while getting ready.

Louis was looking around for an outfit to wear. He picked out one of his green jerseys along with some blue jeans. He grabbed a towel and washcloth and headed for the bathroom to shower.

Harry already showered earlier this morning, so he just started getting dressed. Harry walked over to his and Louis' closet and found some black jeans and slipped those on. He also found another one of Louis' jerseys and put that on as well. The jersey was big on him! Don't tell Harry, but Louis got a big size so Harry can feel small in it.

Louis soon came out of the shower and dried off and got dressed. When he walked out of the bathroom he saw Harry laying on the bed painting his nails a light green color. Louis smiled fondly at his boy.

Harry looked up after finishing his nails and smiled when he saw what Louis was wearing.

"I kind of wanted to match you, Lou." Harry admitted bashfully.

Louis smiled "awww its okay baby, no need to be embarrassed!"

Harry smiled, hopped off the bed, walked up to Louis, and held out his hands to show off his new nails. Louis looked down at them and smiled brightly "they look amazing baby!" Harry blushed and thanked him.

"Ready to go?" Louis asked. Harry nodded, so they walked down stairs and put on their shoes and left the house. They had the best night ever.

--------

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine! I'm sorry I've been gone for so long, everything has been a little bit crazy. I want to say a MASSIVE thank for 3.5K reads! That is absolutely incredible! You guys are amazing! I'm going to be writing more, you guys are encourage me so much :) Treat People With Kindness! -Anna