Pretty Nails

Hey guys what's up? I'm back! I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long! I also had a plan for an imagine, but I thought you guys would hate it so I deleted it. So, here's my new imagine idea! It might be short so I'm sorry in advance! Anywho, enjoy!

Today Harry and Louis are having a chilled out day at their house. Louis was currently watching TV and Harry was at the store.

Harry was at the store, looking for something in particular. (you have no idea how long it took me to figure out how to spell that word "in particular" 🤦🏼‍♀️) He was looking for black and blue finger nail polish. He walked around the store and finally stumbled upon their nail polish section.

He excitedly grabbed the black and blue nail polish from their spot on the rack. He made his way up to the cash register and paid for them. Once they were paid for he made his way to his car and drove home.

When he arrived back home he got out of the car and headed inside. He got inside and placed his keys on the key rack and went into the kitchen to start painting his nails. He did the black nails first and then once he started on his blue nails Louis walked in and smiled.

Harry was too concentrated on his nails to notice Louis. Then Louis walked over and sat beside his boyfriend "whatcha doin Hazza?" Louis asked.

Harry smiled and looked up "painting my nails black and blue". Louis smiled and said "very pretty nails Hazza, I love them".

Harry smiled big and thanked him. Louis then got up and got a drink of water and went back to watch TV. He wanted to give Harry some alone time, just in case he needed it.

----

Hey guys! Whats up? I'm so sorry it took me so long to update! Thank you guys so much for 700 reads! That's amazing! You're all amazing! I should be starting to update more frequently now, except this weekend because my mom and are going to my moms boyfriends. Hows it been going for you guys? I hope good :) anyway, I'll hopefully see you all soon ❤ Treat People With Kindness ~Anna