Chapter 5

Johns P.O.V

After I rejected Lyric I was happy that I don't have to deal with her and move on with my life. I go to my office and sit down when her brother Dave comes in.

"Hey man I'm sorry about Lyric she can be a whore sometimes" he says,I almost growl at that but I don't need her so I shrug.

I head downstairs and see the pack fuming,"where the hell is our food!" Yells a girl,I noticed that Lyric or her friend isn't here.

"LYRIC GET DOWN HERE NOW!!" I yells but I get no response,"LILLY GET DOWN HERE NOW!!" I yell but I don't get a response from either of them.

"I'll go get her fat ass" says Dave as he heads upstairs,a second later I hear him screaming so I run upstairs Instantly regretting that I did.

When I enter her room my heart breaks right there on the floor next to a dead Lilly is my mate dead with her eyes open.

Dave is holding her as he sobs and her whole room smells like rouges and on the wall it says' I thought they were best friends so I killed them together'.

I growl I will kill whoever did this to them, I look over at Dave and he's shaking with sadness and anger.

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT MY BABY SISTER IS DEAD!!" He yells,"MY FAULT YOU TESTED HER BAD TOO!!" I yell.

"I DID IT CAUSE I LOVED HER YOU WERE HER MATE!!" He yells...he's right it's my fault my mate is dead.

I will find who did this to you Lyric