Chapter 16

Jackson's P.O.V

It's midnight and the pack and I are standing out in the clearing waiting for Lyric and her group. "Huh you all showed up" says Lyric as she comes out the dark her eyes pitch black but they flicker to red when she sees me.

"Our lyric trying to fight her" says Seth howling, "alright let's get this over with" says Lyric as my pack and hers charge at each other. Lyric just stands there smirking licking her lips.

I charge towards her but she sees me and throw me against a tree and snaps her fingers making stay there. One of my pack warriors come up behind her and tackle her to the ground, I scream at him to let her go but he doesn't hear me.

Lyric struggles against the ground when her eyes turn back to red, "what are you doing stop!?" She yells as he grabs her neck, I yell louder using my beta voice but either he can't hear me or he's ignoring me.

His hands tighten around her neck as she struggles tears in her eyes, then all at once she stops moving her chest goes still as her hands fall from him. I run towards her and throw the guard off. "Lyric speak to me please" I say tears in my eyes, she coughs and opens her eyes her red staring into mine.

"I'm sorry" is all she says before she pushes me off her and run towards the fight, she grabs a board in the middle of the corner and makes it sharp at the end. "Lyric noo stop!" I yell at her.

She sends me a sweet smile before she plunges the board into her heart, her screams fill the air as everyone looks at her. Her screams get louder as this black smoke comes out her mouth and vanishes into thin air.

After that we all watch her she removes the board and sends me a smile before falling to the ground her body going still.