Chapter 10

Lyrics P.O.V

Today is the day we head over to my old pack,me and Lilly are a tad bit nervousness because one I'm seeing Dave and John and Lilly is going to see her parents...because they abused her too.

"You sure you okay you've been looking at the floor for hours" says Jackson,I stay silent and stare at the floor.

"Lyric please talk to me" he says as he sighs,I continue to look at the floor when I feel a hand on my cheek and by the sparks it's Jackson.

As soon as my eyes meet his his lips meet mine,I slowly kiss him back and instantly I calm down.

"Are you okay now?" He says as he pulls away,I nod my head and lean my head on his shoulder and take a quick nap.

"Lyric come on wake up were here" I open my eyes to see Lilly in front of me,'you ready?' She says through our link.

'Yeah' I say as our mates grab our waist,when we get out the car my nervousness comes back because standing right there is Dave and John.

'I can't do this jackson' I say through our mate link,'yes you can I now you can' he says as the grip on my waist tightens.

'Jackson please I can't I'm scared' I say shaking lightly,Jackson looks at me with sadness in his eyes.

'Maybe this will help?' He says as he turns my head towards him and kisses me sofly,I kiss him back but my nerves won't go away.

"Hi I'm so glad your here" says John as me and Lilly hide behind our mates,"yes sure am I anyway I'm Alpha Leo and this is my Luna and mate Rina" says Leo as he points to Rina who's glaring at John and Dave.

"This is my beta Jackson one of my pack warriors and this is my third command Fred" he says as I slowly peek out from behind Jackson.

'Your doing good just calm down' says Jackson,"this is my mate and Luna Diana and this is Dave my beta and Louis my third can I ask where are your other pack warriors?" Says John.

"Oh yeah this little beauty behind me is Lyric my mate and one of our pack warriors" says Jackson as he pulls me out behind him.

"Hi" I mumble softly,"and this is Lilly my mate and another one of our pack warriors" says Fred as he pulls Lilly out from behind her.

John and Dave stare at me and Lilly with their mouths open,"L-Lyric I thought you were dead" says Dave as tears come down his face.

I look at Jackson to see if I can go to him and kisses my cheek as nods,I look at Dave and his face is stained with cheeks.

I run to him and hug him as tight as I can as he wraps his arms around me,"I'm so sorry for what I did to you" he says into my hair.

"I forgive....I love you Dave"I say as pull back and smile,"I love you to lil sis" he says as he kisses my cheek.

I look at John and walk towards him and slap him as hard as I can and walk back to my pack who is rolling on the floor and laughing as hard they can.

"Show us to our rooms please" says Leo smirking,"u-uh sure" says John not looking away from me.

"Hey Lyric how ya been?" Says Diana my cousin,"Fine I guess but it's kinda bothering me that John replaced me" I say.

"Wait what do you mean?" She says as she pulls me to the side,"well John rejected me as his mate because I was a vampire" I say.

"So all this time John has been lying to me he said he hasn't found his mate" she says,"OMG Diana I'm so sorry I said anything" I say as I hug her.

"Don't be sorry I actually knew all along I just wanted to see how long he was going to keep lying to me" she says.

"Well anyway I'm glad your back" she says as she walk away,"you okay?" Says Lilly as we head upstairs.

"Yeah how about you?" I say,"oh nothing much Fred and I mated and he marked me sooo".

"Cool well I'm not quite ready to mate but I will let him Mark me I guess" I say.

"Well don't rush into it I'll see you later" she says as we disappear into our mates rooms.