Chapter 13

Lyrics P.O.V

God my head is spinning and throbbing so bad,I make my way downstairs to see John and Dave.

I smile at Dave but flick John off as I grab my phone,"where are you going?" Says Jackson from behind me.

"Walking I'll be back by two" I say as I peck him on the cheek as John growls,I open the door and head outside enjoying the sunlight.

Unknown P.O.V

I smirk at the camera and run into My masters room,"we got her she left the house" I say.

She turns around and smiles,"Alone" she says as I nod. We have been trying to get Lyric alone for years and nows our chance.

"Good job lil sis now come we must hurry" she says as she pats my hair,I smirk and follow her.

We're coming Lyric.

Lyrics P.O.V

I walk a little deeper into the forest and as I do I get a wired feeling that I should run?

I shake off the feeling and keep going until I'm stopped by a woman with a dark dress and her hair is jet black.

"Hello Lyric alone I see" says the lady,"h-how do you know my name?" I say as I back away from her.

She just laughs and comes closer,"oh Lyric sweetie I'm hear because you have more power capable than me and I need to get rid of you" she says as I gulp.

"But then I thought to myself we need her power because she more powerful than us so here's what's going to happen" she says as she grab my arm.

"Stop let go of me!!" I shout,"quite your whining so I decided I'm going to take possession of your body so your powers and mine can combine and I will be powerful" she says as she makes me get on her knees.

"Stop now...JACKSON!!" I yell but it's to late,she laughs and turn into some spirit and goes inside me.

I scream like crazy as my insides burn,I fall to the ground screaming until it turns into laughter.

"Hmm who should we kill now" I say as I walk back towards the pack house.