You Get Introduced To Him Through A Family Member (Michael)

I haven't posted in so long and I thought i'd better do something so I quickly wrote this and I'm not happy with the outcome, I will re-write one day. The others will be up shortly as well as Michael and Ashton's versions of "teenage pregnancy" . 

Michael: Walking up the steps to the old farm house that my sister currently occupied, I knocked on the door and waited patiently. I could hear a clamber of footsteps that began bounding towards the door that, in a matter of seconds, was being thrown open with a large bang. “AUNTIE Y/N!!!” bellowed Juliet, my niece, as she wrapped her arms around the top of my legs. “Hey baby, how is my favorite niece doing today?” I replied bending down to engulf her into a loving hug; this lasted only a few seconds as it was interrupted with a clearing of a voice. Looking up, I saw the silhouette of my smirking sister, which made me stand up and bring her into a warming embrace. “I've missed I so much, Y/S/N” I muttered as she slowly let go and led me into the house, Juliet in tow. Following her down through the hall ways and into the kitchen, I sat down at the kitchen table whilst she put the kettle on and Juliet played with her toys. “Where’s James today?” I ask, intrigued to know the whereabouts of my brother-in-law. “He’s in the garage with Michael trying to fix the car” Y/S/N replied, placing a cup of tea on the table. “Michael?” I questioned. “Yeah, Michael, you’ll love him. He’s the one that couldn't make it to the wedding” she informed me, taking a seat at the table too and sipping at her drink. With a light conversation rallying between the two of us, we drank the warm substance and caught up with each other. Without warning, the back door swung open revealing the missing James and the mysterious figure of Michael. “Ah Y/N, how nice to see you” James mentioned as he and Michael walked over to the sink to wash the oil off their hands. “You too James, it’s been forever” I smiled, turning to look at him. "So, Y/N, this is Michael" Y/S/N said after the two men had come to sit at the table, "and Michael, this is Y/N, my sister" she continued, introducing the two of us. “Hi…” we both muttered as I turned to face the floor to hide the blush that had crept upon my cheeks.