You/He Has A Child From A Previous Relationship *LUKE*

You Have a Child from a Previous Relationship - Luke

A/N: Others will be uploaded shortly :) - Please vote and leave your comments below, I'm new to writing so please tell me how I've done  ❤

Your POV

Luke: "Mummy, can I have a drink please" my son Adam asked me as I sighed looking at the clock, realizing Luke should have been home over an hour ago. "Yeah, sure sweetheart" I replied walking over to the cupboard where the drinks were, taking a juice bottle out and placing it on the table in front of the spot which 6 year old Adam occupied. I sat beside my son and glanced at the door, hoping for Luke to walk through the door. 'He's been gone for almost 2 hours' I thought, reminding myself how Lucas had gone to Calums house to collect his guitar that he'd left there after rehearsals. "What time is Luke coming home, Mummy?" Adam asked snapping me out of my train of thought, "I want to be able to show him what I did at school today before Daddy picks me up" he continued, looking up to me for an answer. "Soon my little boy, I promise, I will ask Daddy to wait if he comes before Luke gets here". The sound of the door clicking open alerted me of Luke's arrival, so I left my current position at the table to go greet him. "Oh, hello" he smiled, startled, as I wrapped my arms round his waist, bear hugging him, "I wasn't expecting this" "yeah well I missed you because you were gone for ages" I answered, making Luke place his arms around my torso too. "LUKE, LUKE, LOOK WHAT I MADE” Adam shouted charging through the hallway from the kitchen, throwing a piece of paper into his face. Luke took one arm away from my body, taking the paper into his now free hand and looked down upon it. "I made it in Art today with Miss Chumbly, she said it was the best drawing in the class" he gushed as Luke examined the paper. Drawn on the paper was three people, one labelled 'mommy' , one labelled 'Luke' and another labelled 'Adam', they were neatly coloured and rather good for a 6 year old. "Who’s this bud?" Luke questioned, pointing to the face at the bottom of the page, hardly recognizable. "It's the baby Luke, when you and Mummy get married, you will have more babies. That's what my friends Mummy did. He has three sisters now. Mummy, do you think I can have three sisters?" he asked intrigued, turning to look at me, despite still having a firm grip on Luke’s waist, I began "I don’t.." before I could finish though , Luke buts in "I'm sure you can bud, and maybe some brothers too, wouldn’t that be cool?" ; “It would be super cool Luke” Adam smiled, running upstairs to go get ready to see his dad.