I Wanna Get Married! |21|

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Fuck this." Jaehee whispers under her breath. "Fuck this fuck this fuck this fUCK THIS CAN YOU DRIVE ANY SLOWER?"

"JAEHEE CAN YOU STOP SHOUTING IM THE ONLY ONE ELIGIBLE TO DRIVE HERE OUT OF YOU PUSSIES!" Jin exclaims.

"Not our fault. Kook is still not legal yet." Namjoon says.

"The least you guys could have done was get licenses." Jaehee rolls her eyes and looks at the watch. 2:40 pm, she thought. If this is how it were ought to happen, then she's never reach on time. Even though Y/N was incharge of distracting the wedding at the venue, Jaehee didn't really trust her.

"Guys, I think we should walk. We're literally still in front of the hospital we left from." Jaehee says.

"Have you even looked at yourself?" Jimin asks Jaehee. "You're in a hospital gown. The last time you brushed your hair was the day before yesterday while you were still in coma and Y/N came to freshen you up. If people see you on the street, they'll think that you're a ran out from a mental asylum."

Jaehee rolls her eyes. "Looks like Y/N missed me." She says. "Let's walk, or else we'd never reach on time. It's not that far anyway." Jaehee says as she gets out of the car with five sighing boys in frustration.

"Hey! Even I want to come!" Jin, who was the driver of the car, yelled.

"Sorry, hyung. But if you park your car in the middle of the street, the police will take it away! Reach on time and do not miss the wedding~" Hoseok's voice disappears in the traffic filled with honks of different vehicles and Jin narrows his eyes, realising what he had gotten into. Loneliness ;-;

**********
The audience anticipates the bride. More than the bride, her dress. It was told that Ralph Lauren had personally designed Haesoo's dream wedding dress. This couldn't have been more perfect. Haesoo walks down the aisle with her father, while Yoongi does nothing but look at her with no expressions at all.

Weddings were supposed to be the happiest day of one's life. But in this case, there was only a 50% chance of happiness. Haesoo was happy, and Yoongi was being mentally tortured. He didn't want to do this.

He didn't want to get married. He didn't want this life. Everything fucked up real bad as he fell in love, and now, surprisingly, since it was about Jaehee's life, he doesn't regret anything. He was more than happy to give up his own life and live like a stupid middle aged mattress seller than a music producer. It's his choice and he regrets nothing.

Haesoo reaches towards Yoongi and pulls out her hand for Yoongi to hold. Yoongi rolls his eyes and holds Haesoo's hands. And so the priest begins. Y/N, confused on what to do, fidgets around.

"Do you, Kang Haesoo, take Min Yoongi to be your lawfully wedded husband until death apart you two?"

"I d—"

"AAAAHHHHH!" Y/N suddenly screams and stands up, resulting in the entire crowd to look at her with an annoyed expression. It was a wedding of the riches, so yeah, they were sophisticated and did not approve of this kind of behaviour.

"What's wrong?" The old woman sitting beside Y/N asks her.

"I-I just..." shit I don't know what to say. "I'll just miss Yoongi oppa way too much! I can't believe that he's getting married!" Y/N exclaims, cringing at her own words inside her head. Haesoo's parents and Yoongi's parents look at her in shock.

"Oh.." Yoongi didn't know what to say to that. Y/N and Yoongi didn't really talk much, even though they saw each other almost everyday since Y/N came over to Jimin's house every night. Never did he realise that Y/N would have a sweet spot for him. "Don't worry, Y/N. I'll still come over to meet you and Jimin daily." Yoongi smiles and Y/N pouts in her character. Soon, she begins to fake tear up.

"OPPAA!" Y/N runs towards Yoongi and hugs him tightly, and Yoongi blushes. What's happening. Is she cheating on Jimin? Yoongi thinks.

"What the fuck is happening?" Mrs. Min whispers under her breath in terror. "Is this one of his other lovers or something?"

"This better not be." Mr. Kang, Haesoo's father grunts.

"Do you promise you'll come to meet me and Jiminie everyday?" Y/N asks Yoongi in an aegyo-ish voice and Yoongi nods in confusion.

"Sure." He says.

"If you both are done saying your goodbyes, can I just marry him already?" Haesoo rolls her eyes and Y/N slowly nods, stepping away from the 'couple'. Things I do for love. Y/N sighs.

"Let's restart." The priest says and the parents of both the people finally calm down.

**********
"O-Oh my! Oh my god, Jaehee! Some workout that was!" Jungkook exclaims as all of them reach to the wedding destination.

Yes, they did run all the way from the hospital to the venue. Took them 25 minutes. As Jaehee stated before, it wasn't very far away. The boys gasp for air and some fall down in exhaustion. What really shocks all of them up was Jin, who reached just along with them in the car.

"What?! So we ran for nothing?!" Hoseok complains.

"Haha, sucks to be you." Jin mocks Hoseok.

"Okay guys," Jaehee calms herself down. "Here goes nothing."

**********
"Do you, Kang Haesoo, take Min Yoongi to be your lawfully wedded husband till death apart you?"

"I d—" Before Haesoo could speak, the main entrance door opens up with a slam. "Ugh! No one's gonna let me get married tod—"

The crowd goes silent.

Who was this girl, dressed up in a hospital gown and a coat, with weird slippers on, with a weird hairstyle? Maybe she hadn't brushed her hair or hadn't washed her face since days. She didn't look appealing at all. How dare did she even get the guts to enter a rich wedding dressed up like that? Who was this girl?

That's right.

She was Yoongi's girl.