Epilogue

6 Years Later

"Namjoon, did you get your passport?" Hoseok asks him and Namjoon nods. They would never want to go through that chaos again.

"I wonder how odeng is. It's been 4 months since I last saw him." Jin says as he packs his bag.

"Odeng? It's been 4 months since I last saw Jaehee! I hope she's not dead!" Yoongi exclaims.

"Hyung, you literally just talked with her on the phone." Hoseok says and Yoongi rolls her eyes.

"It's different when you meet her though. Her tantrums are so cute." Jimin chuckles, thinking about Y/N and he wears his sunglasses.

Nobody could related to Yoongi and Jimin over here. All of the BTS members were single as fuck, except Jimin, Jin and Yoongi. Jin was practically dating his pet.

"I thing I should buy a puppy. It's too lonely nowadays." Taehyung sighs and carries his bag.

"Lonely?" Jungkook chuckles as he opens the door, only to find a corridor filled with Armies and security guards. The BTS members walk towards their car, while they were surrounded with bodyguards, who were gonna take them to the airport.

"I'd like to feel lonely." Jungkook says. "But I just can't. They're too sweet." Jungkook says as he gets inside the car and looks towards Army.

Love Yourself Tour was finally over, and the boys were heading back to Seoul after a 4 month world tour.

Never did they ever expect such a success.

**********
Yoongi parents got out of debt, as Yoongi managed to pay all of it in cash. He was a rich boi after all.

After a lot of disappointments, they finally got accepted in the BigHit Entertainment, which is where they debuted after a year of training. They got a lot of hate and criticism at the start, yes, but they managed to crack the success out of the hardcore insurmountable risks they took.

Jaehee and Yoongi worked it out pretty well. Armies knew that their biases, Jimin and Yoongi, were already dating someone before their debut. Some were supportive and some were sasaengs. Get the difference?

They still remember how the way they debuted. When No More Dream MV was released, all they got was hate and criticism from the majority of the fan base that followed BigHit. They still didn't give up. Nonetheless, after I Need You, they received a very big positive response.

And after that day, their lives have been a hassle.

**********
"Alright, we're about to do this." Jimin whispers to himself.

"Hey, don't worry. Our destination isn't that far. It's that black car over there, you see?" Taehyung assures.

"But what if one of the fans grab me like that girl did the last time?" Jungkook asks.

"Just walk faster, JK." Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Stop being such a pussy."

"Alright, here we go—" Namjoon commands as the boys, along with their bodyguards, leave the airport. Fans start to gather around them, some even hurt themselves.

"JUNGKOOK OPPA SARANGHAE!" "JIMINIE PABO YOU ARE MY LIFE!" "HOBI IM COLD, WARM ME UP!" Screams could be heard. It was all for BTS, the Global Superstars, now.

The members quick rush into their car while gasping.

"T-That was quite a workout." Jin sighs as he rests his head against the window.

Yoongi smiles as he holds Jaehee's hand. "I knew you'd come to pick me up." He says and Jaehee rolls her eyes.

"I just came so that I can catch you red handed while making out with a bimbo." She glares and Yoongi chuckles.

"I missed you." He says as he kisses Jaehee, slowly.

"Why isn't Y/N here to pick me up?" Jimin frowns and Jaehee pulls herself away from Yoongi.

"She said that she had a surprise for you. I don't really know what it is." Jaehee says and goes back to kissing Yoongi. They sure were taking their time after 4 months.

"Guys, get a room." Taehyung rolls his eyes.

**********
Jimin opens his newly-bought expensive af apartment, only to find out that it was covered with candles and roses. Jimin and Y/N moved in together after a few years of Y/N's college, since getting married wasn't an option due to Jimin's career. It sure were four tiring months that he was coming from, so this was exactly what he needed. He knew who was behind all of this.

"Oh Y/N~" Jimin calls out as he heads towards his bedroom, not expecting anything. "Where are you—oh fuc—" Jimin shivers down as he glances at Y/N, with his favourite type of lingerie on, while she stared at him seductively.

"You're a really bad boy. Making me wait for 4 months isn't what a good boyfriend would do." Y/N smirks. She'd changed a lot in the past few years now. She was sexy, and dominant.

Jimin was finally gonna get some real ones now.

Whereas at Yoongi's and Jaehee's—

""J-Jaehee, I'm a man. I get it. I-I'm a beast. I'm a macho man. B-But Jaehee," Yoongi gasps. "I-I can't do another round!"

"Oh shut your trap, Yoongi." Jaehee rolls her eyes. "Lie down. I'll do the work." Jaehee says, with her back covered with cold sweat.

"Oh god, why do I love this woman?!" Yoongi exclaims on top of his lungs and Jaehee smirks.

"Because I'm your best nightmare, honey." Whispered she.

**********
And so—even after 6 years of changes and hardships, everything was still the same in an indirect way.

Do you still believe that Nerds and Queenkas can't work it out? If you do, then lmao, read this book again.

Thank you❤️