Disparities¿ |20|

3 Months Later

Third Person's P.O.V.

"B-But don't you think you should go?" Jaehee hears a faint voice, which results in her to wake up from her long sleep.

"Me? What about you? Aren't you his 'favourite Maknae'?" She bears and she wakes up entirely.

"W-Water." She says.

The tension in the air suddenly drops down to level 0 as Jaehee wakes up.

"What the—"

"JAEHEE YOUR AWAKE!" Jimin exclaims in joy as he hugs Jaehee, make her almost lose it. After all, she was just a weak human who had awaken after staying in coma for more than 3 months. Jaehee's eyes were about to pop out.

"Jimin!" Taehyung exclaims back. "You're gonna kill her! Get off her!" Jimin shivers on that thought and gets off her.

"W-Water." Jaehee repeats herself while she struggles to get up.

**********
"3 months?!" Jaehee exclaims in a shock. This was certainly unexpected. For her, it were as if it was just yesterday when she went into coma.

"Yeah. You slept for 3 months, you sleeping witch." Jimin rolls his eyes and Jaehee punches him on his arm. Jaehee was finally coming back into her form.

"HEY! I HEARD JAEHEE IS BACK TO LIFE?!" Jin exclaims as he enters the medical room, with a formal attire, with other of his dongsaeng.

"She was never dead, hyung!" Namjoon corrects Jin.

"Heyy!" Jaehee smiles at everyone. "How is everyone—where is Yoongi?" Jaehee instantly asks for Yoongi as she notices only six of the BTS members.

"Oh—you guys haven't told her yet?" Hoseok asks Taehyung and Jimin and both of them shake their heads with a dissatisfaction.

"Why are you guys here anyways? Shouldn't you be at the wedding today? Me and Taehyung stayed coz we wanted to take care of Jaehee, but it would be rude of all of us if some of us are not there." Jimin says and Jungkook narrows her eyebrows.

"We can't stay there, we don't like Kang Haesoo noona. When Tae texted me that Noona had waken up, we couldn't have stayed there for any longer." Jungkook looked down.

"Did you tell Yoongi though?" Taehyung asks Jungkook and he shakes his head.

"We haven't seen him since a month now. Even at the wedding, we were unable to spot him. Though, I've texted him that Jaehee is awake, but he still hasn't check the message yet." Namjoon explains.

"Okay, I am really confused." Jaehee raises her eyebrows. "Care to explain, someone?" She asks.

A long pause filled with silence and curiosity fills the room. Everybody wanted her to know, yet nobody wanted to be the one to tell her first. This was big, and definitely not a happy ending. Jimin takes the pleasure.

"Yoongi hyung's getting married today." Jimin says.

"Yoongi hyung's getting married today." Jimin says and Jaehee's heart suddenly fills with dryness and lumps. It was as if she'd faint again.

"Stop jokin—" Jaehee tries to complete her sentence but notices how the entire BTS was dressed up like except Jimin and Taehyung.

Tux. They were wearing Tux.

"N-No..." Jaehee whispered to herself. "B-But...he didn't want to get married. Why?" Jaehee's eyes start to tear up. She had never felt this way before, we can name this feeling as disparity. She was never sad, never in love. Maybe that's why they say, 'love always ends up destroying a happy heart.'

"All of this is because he loves you too much, Jaehee." Jimin says and her eyes widens up.

"W-What?" Jaehee stammers. "H-He loves me?" She asks in a disbelief.

"Yes." Namjoon says. "This was all planned our, Jaehee. Yoongi hyung's family doesn't like you. They had planned the entire accident. They also blackmailed Yoongi hyung saying if he didn't marry Haesoo, they'd kill you. I know Yoongi hyung. He would rather live his life in hell than see you die because of him." Namjoon explains and Jaehee's heart fills with guilt.

"This is all because of me." Jaehee thinks.

But even more than the guilt in her heart, she just couldn't imagine that her feelings were actually not just one sided. Yoongi really loved a crazy hoe like her. She wipes of her tears.

"What time and where is the wedding?" Jaehee asks them.

"3 pm, Rose Garden church." Namjoon replies.

Jaehee looks at the clock which showed 1:50 pm.

"I'm...I'm so sorry. This is all because of me." She says with sincerity as she bows her head down to the group and gets off the bed. The members are confused and become even more confused when she removes the drips attached to her and wears her coat, hung up on the stand in the corner of the room.

"Umm...what are you doing?" Jimin asks Jaehee and Jaehee shows her world famous smirk.

"I hope you're allowed to take one extra guest along with you, coz we've got to attend some wedding right now." Jaehee smirks and everyone gasps.

"No way." Hoseok exclaims in terror.

While she is still in her ugly hospital garments, she opens the door and looks back at the members.

"I hope you guys are dropping me to Rose Garden? It's pretty far. We've got to reach there before that son of a gun kisses that hoe." Jaehee says.

"Hell yeah!" BTS exclaims and enthusiastically leaves the room, while Jimin stays in the room, with a sweet smile on his face.

"She's finally back." He thinks as he texts Y/N, who is still at the wedding venue.

*Y/N's P.O.V.*

This is so boring. I was especially pissed at Jiminie, who decided to leave me here alone at a stupid wedding. But again, I did not find it appropriate to argue about, since it's about Jaehee who's in coma and his best friend, who's getting married to a hoe—okay. Someone should definitely write a book on Yoongi' life.

I start playing candy crush on my phone to kill my boredom. The level 232 was especially hard. I had been trying to complete it since two weeks no—what the hell?

I receive a text message from Jiminie.

Jiminie pabo🌈❤️💞🍕
Jaehee's awake.
We're gonna reach there soon. Make sure that Yoongi doesn't say 'I Do'.
Keep him busy.
We're bringing Jaehee to the wedding.