10| Sister Needs Sister

Emma

As I opened the door, I walked into the largest office I have I ever seen. In the centre of the room was a large glass desk domineering the room with its masculinity. In the front, there was two big comfortable grey armchair.
To the left of the room, there was almost a mini library with books bound in various colours. Along with all the literature you could also see countless awards lining on the shelves.

In the front of book shelves, there was a lounge area, accommodating a long grey sofa, glass coffee table and accompanying the furniture all sitting upon black area rug. On the other side of the room was a large plasma screen TV.

Then I notice, he was standing beside the largest glass desk looking as sexy as a model could, his left hand was placed to his ear speaking fluently in French.

His silky black hair was perfectly styled and his black shirt sleeves were rolled to his elbows. Today he was with dressing in dark grey Armani suit, with black vest buttoned up. His eyes were set upon me, burning me.

My breath hitched as he obviously noticed me checking him out as gave one his signature smirk.

Emma, we are not talking about rocket science: it should be easy. I have done this with other people also. But this asshole is making it soo difficult. The way he rounded his desk, not breaking eye contact. I felt hot as he was watching me like prey. He leaned against the desk and crossed his arms over his muscular chest "You are late".

"I apologise for my delay Mr Elliot. I just got distracted by work and lost track of the time" I said in fake apology.

"That's okay, Miss Emma. I guess I deserve it after all you have gone through last weeks"

Yay arsehole and multiple headaches you gave me.

"Yes, anyway can we start?" I said in a tedious manner. I just want this to get over. Being anywhere near him it's like feeling there a fire in the belly, a different type of spunk.

"Oh did I forget to tell you, actually I do. Emma today you are just goona sign the contract" he said as if actually forget me this but he far away from being innocent.

I shut my eyes and fist my palms, this guy is insane.

I narrowed my eyes "why can't you just send it in my office? "

The only thing Elliot did was a shrug and handed me the stupid contract. He asked me to sit on the couch.

I sighed and made sure to read the contract it mostly states the basic things and others like I have to accompany him every site or any places he wants it to get published in his interview. But there was a point I came across was that I have to be with any gala or any meeting he asks me to.

"So why do I have to attend a gala or meeting with you? "

"I want you to see it and how are my competitors, how the company has evolved from beginning till now, how I have been managing the company. I don't want to feed lies as any other typical businessman does. It's better you see it so you will get a more clear image of my real personality and lifestyle. Does is it sounds good?"

I am pretty much taken back what he just said. It just shows how much he is committed to the company. I must say impressed by his loyalty other than his cocky nature.

"Wow, you are different Mr Elliot."

He chuckled "I hope that's good".

I nodded. I grip the pen tightly in my palm and signed the contract. I turned my to side and that's when I realised he sitting beside me, too close.
He placed one of his hand on my cheek and tilted his head giving me an innocent look. "I want you to have dinner with me. Only you and me" He was staring at my lips me with the hunger of lust. My body declined to listen to my brain and I nodded.