the airport

arrived at the airport and went to baggage claim, troye and ttler got their bags and went to get a taxi whilst I was left finding my own.

then I saw my pale blue case, a pink ribbon tied around the handle and the writing on the side with the words riley, I approached it and grabbed the handle trying to pull it off but it was lodged between about 4 other bags, then I felt someomes hands on mine and pulled it off the moving thingy.

I looked up after balancing my case and saw the same boy I saw on the plane.

"thanks"

I said in my kiwi accent.

"no problem" he had a british accent but a slight kiwi it was cute.

"jason" he said holding his hand out.

"Riley,  we've met already"

"I know but I wanted to meet you a second time." cringe.

we shook hands and he walke outside wih me.

"well, cya" I said bringin him in for a hug, we talked until we got to the road outside, I wont deny I checked him out.

"riley, riley, riley what a little whore"

"hey im single, and im in London,  live a little" I shook my shoulders.

we went to the car place and rented this awesome car where the roof came down, I didt really bother seeing what make I just thought about driving through london witht he wind in my hair.

we drove down these roads with incredibly posh homes at least 4 storys high, I remembered mine and troyes apartment, it was like living in a cocunut compared to this, we drove through hyde park and all around London, I looked around and eventually we got hungry so we went to find a restraunt we could afford. and came across McDonald's.

"I'll go get it, give me your money and order please"

I went inside and waited in a 2 minute line.then it was my turn.

"hi, can I have 2 banana milkshakes 1 chocolate, 2 large fries and a big mac meal with a coke please?"

"sure"

I left with all the food I could carry then suddenly as I was about to drop the fries someone grabbed them.

"Finn?" I said in a whisper.

"Jack, do we really look that similar"

I sighed in joy and laughed.

"you are twins"

I said in a duh voice.

"shit, really, my whole life has been a lie"

I laughed.

"so, where is Finn?"

I asked acting casual.

"at work, im going to pick him up" he looked at the ground.

"are you guys coming to the beach house?"

"yeah its gonna be freakig awesome" he said.

"is Alice coming?" (his girlfriend) im sorry I dont know his girlfriends name dont kill me, I made one up.

"yeah, you'll love her"

"and Sarah?"

"no, Finns not bringing anyone, he hasnt dated since, well you know, you okay?"

I nodded and gave him a hug.

"well I have to take this food to some hungry guys over there" I gestured to Troye and tyler.

"ok, see you soon" he said with a thumbs up and a wink.