the beach house

"ugh" I moaned as I heard someone knockin on my door,

"what?!" I opened the door to reveal the boys Tyler perky as ever,  Troye looked like a puppy dog about to get a treat, jack looked hungover and finn just stood there hands in his pockets.

"get dressed, were going in a minute." said Troye.

"I'll need more than a minute"

I went into the bathroom and sinalled they could come in I brushed my hair went back into the room where the boys sat on the bed, grabbed some clothes, underwear and a towel.

and had a shower.

"take your time" Jack yelled sarcastically.

I heard through the wals after the shower turned off, Troye explaining Ben to the others.

"he's her ex, they were dating about 3 months hed constantly cheat and stand her up" I didnt want to hear he rest so I put my music on and got dressed.

I threw my lace white flowy top on and my denim shorts with my white converse.

I threw my hair in a half up and down, some light mascara and white eyeliner.

"happy im done"

theynall applauded sarcastically and I curtsied then fell on my arse.

they all laughed and eventually I did too finn took my hand and pulled me up, I acted as if  I didnt care, but when our skin touched I felt the same shiver from when we first kissed.

we got into our cars but when I got to our car the seats were soaking wet from rain, and we left the roof down.

"shit Troye"

"do you guys wanna get in our ours?"

asked finn.

"please and thankyou"

we went up to the car all of us "SHOTGUN" I yelled just as Troye was about to, I giggled.

he glared at me evily. "hey you snooze you lose"

I got in the car and who was driving but Finn. "fuck" I whispered.

after 10 minutes on the road I stuck my legs out the window and lay down.

"anyone up for 21 questions" said Jack.

"sure" we all nodded in agreement I sat back up.

"okay, Riley, favourite smell?"

"that's shit, and wet paint"

"you like the smell of shit?"

"no you idiot I meant the questions shit" we laughed.

after at least an hour of 21 questions we arrived at the beachhouse.

"holy shit" outside it was a pool and then the beach , duh.

we went inside and there was Marcus, watching tv clueless tot he fact we just walked in the house.

I snook up behind in and scare the shit out of him.

I laughed furiously,  he eventually laughed,  eventually.

"Riley,  great to see you" he pulled me in for a bear hug.

we exchanhed hi's and heys then everyone was showed to their rooms, mine was last,

"so howve you been Riles?"

"good, I guess, yano if youmiss of the psycho ex boyfriend"

"finn?"

"nope"

we engaged small talk he told me what I missed.

we flirted a bit here and now.

"and here you are mi lady."

"true gentleman Marcus"

I kissed his cheek and went inside.

he went red and I waved bye.

my room was beautiful, wood walls, shaped likenthe kind youd find in a lodge, yellow curtains which were closed so it casted a yellow shine in the room, the bed was queen size and had a thin cover on it with many pillows, here was a dark brown vintage dresser and table beside it, the bathroom was huge, a jacussi bath, a shower, a toilet and a sink with a wall sized mirror.

I unpacked and put my bikini on, it was a high wasted ome I felt so 50's in it.

I went to the pool which was huge about he size of my room, I stood at the edge when suddenly I felt someone pick me up bridal style and jump in with me in there eyes, when I could see I saw it was Marcus.

"Marcus!" I splashed him.

he grabed me and started ticklin my sides.

"no-no stop Ahahahahah,  marcus"

"say im awesome"

"I musnt- tell lies " I said in between laughing.

he then threw me over his shoulder got out and threw me in.

"I hate you"

"no you dont" I laughed.

it wa night time and everyone sat in the living room I walked in and there were no seats so I came up behind Marcus, grabbed the chair and tipped it up throwin him on the floor, I jumped on the chair before he could get back up.

everyone laughed,  he stood up "okay then" he sat on my lap.

"ouch, your heavier than you look"

he stood up dragged my hand and oulled me on his lap, I punched him platfully in the arm, Troye winked at me and some of the others awed. i didnt even look at Finn.

we sat there a few hours.

"im going to get some air, I feel sick"

"okay do you want me to come wih you"

"im fine thanks"

I stood up and walked to the beach, I went pretty far and then sat by the water letting it wet my feet. I saw a figure leaving the beach house and walk my way.

he sat next to me

"marcus I said im fi-"

he pulled down his hood and revealed he was finn.

not Marcus. Finn.