the hotel

I ducked down into my seat hopin his green eyes would look away and pretend he never saw me, he didnt.

"hi" he smiked and waved at me like we were simple acquaintances.

I smiled back, but he saw it wasnt real.

"sorry, maybe these would cheer you up"

he brouht out the marshmallows and grapes

I looked at him confused.

"chubby bunny challenge and just a snack"

"wait am i gonna be in your video?"

I squealed as they nodded in unison.

"i cant wait, this will be the best summer ever"

we drove ahead and I watched as the Harries got in their car and drove behind us.

we were going to te hotel, the harries still behind us.

after 10 minutes of drivig I sat on the seat head took off my hat and did one of those clichè im on top of the world things, I felt the cool air blow through my hair, but then I looked behind me to see if they were still there. they were.

I sat back in my seat and went all quiet.

Finns POV

I smiled as we walked past her car, she was nestling her head in her black hoodie, she looked adorab- shut up Finn.

I checked my phone to see any updates and saw a tweet from tyler, my heart sank.

"Are you dating Riiles?"

I handed him the phone.

"no, indo have a girlfriend, we saw one another earlier had a chat, and then she went to join ty and troye why?"

"no reason" I shrugged and just carried on scrolling through my feed, I mean, how would yoh feel if your twin was dating your ex.

we got in the car and Jack set the destination for our hotel, we noticed Rileys cae was infront of us at all times, all of a sudden she stood up removed her har and waved her fingers in the air as if she was floating, she looked me in the eye then sat back down as if I had forced her to stop.

she looked beautiful.

RILEYS POV

after a 20 minute car drive we arrived ar the hotel cutforth *Luke reference there (lukeisnotsexy)*

I grabbed my ba and noticed a black jeep pulling up and the Harries twins exiting.

I inored Finn and just pulled my bag out of the car, then I felt someones hand on mine and the bag had left the trunk.

Finn.

"thanks, I dont need your help"

I walked into the hotel, grabbed the ke of Troye and went to my room.

I heard slight knocks on the door and opened it rebealing Jack and Tyler. I let a breath out that I didnt realise I was holding in.

"hey sweatpea were on our way to the restraunt downstairs, do you want to join?"

"all of you?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Finns not, he feels sick"

"I guess then."

I shooed them out so I could get dressed.

I went to te suitcase at the end of my bed and pulled out my black jeans with a white crop top and a seethrough black lace top, with my low black rimmed converse and some simple mascara, my hair just fell down my shoulders in a curly mess.

I walked down stairs and greeted my friends with a hug and a peck on the cheek.

we went to the restraunt and got sat at a table, I looked at the menu and just above I saw a brunette boy approaching us, I moved the menu to reveal his face.

"finn'  I whispered, wantin to jump under the table.

"hey guys, decided to come down after all, i thought food would make me feel better"

he looked at me and smiled, I smiled back out of politeness.

"well, Troye you do look dashing, have you done something to your hair?"

I put my hand in Troyes hair and swooshed it around messing it up.

"hey" he laughes.

"I know I look dashing, and riley you look certainly divine"

"are you knockin our accents" Jack asked eyebrow raised.

I couldnt hold in the laughter.

"hey do you want to go and cook some shrimp on the barby"

Jack tried to imitate my accent but it was terrible.

"aww cute, but Kiwis are too awesome for you"

he blushed,  I knew he loved me as a sister, he had a girlfriend anyway and I loved them both like my siblings, but where theres jack theres-

"Finn!, hows life?" Troye asks.

"good, great actually, I started university, I've met lots of new people" he went on about some embarresing stories and funny ones about school.

"can i take your order?" a young waitress asked, not taking her eyes of Finn.

"erm. can I have the medium steak with chips" Jack said.

"same" said Finn.

he smiled and winked at her and she blushed furiously.

"I'll have a seafood pizza and chips on the side with garlic bread" I recited whilst staring at the menu.

then the restnof them read their drinks, and food and she walked off winking at Finn.

he looked up at me.

Jelous? that's all his eyes said.

I wanted to thump him in his cute nose.

I looked down at my phone and I had a text from Ben...

I cant wait to get my hands on that body again

~B

"oh my god" i couldnt breath a tear ran down my cheek and everyone stared at me, I showed the text to Tyler and Troye.

"ugh, sweetie he was a waste of tour time, find someone knew here and forget all about him" Ty said.

"I love you, you know that"