the dinner

FIMNS POV

"oh my god" Riley said looking at her phone in disgust.

a tear fell down her cheek .she showed her phone to Troye and Tyler.

"you dont need him" Tyler said.

dont need who? me?

she put her phone away and whilst she was zipping it in her bag I saw Jack mouth what's up to Troye.

i'll tell you later he said.

the suspense was killing me, she was so sad I wanted to hug her there and then. but I couldnt.

RILEYS POV

I saw Jack and Troye mouthing to eachother they thought I didnt see them.

the waitress came back with the food and placed it down infront of us she gave finn my food and me, finns.

when she left I gave finn the plate with his food avoiding his eye contact, then he passed me mine. it doesnt sound like an awkward situation but it was. it was freaking awkward.

I ate my food in silence staring at my phone that was on the table then suddenly in Troyes hand.

"Troye"

"no. your too busy worrying about Ben, okay, this is what were going to do, im blockin ben from everything,  facebook, calls, twitter, everything,  when you get back we'll call Tyler and he can beat his ass to a pulp okay?"

"bu-"

"I like this plan" tyler said in agreement

"fine, but Ben can kick your ass Ty"

he pouted and laughed.

we carried the dinner on with small talk.

I noticed some looks from Finn but I just ignored him completely not saying a word to eachother.

Finns POV

ok so I guess ben is probably her ex? I hope thays not how they reacted when they realised I was cheating on Riley.

after dinner was finished we went to the bar for some drinks, it was an all inclusive hotel so riley drank as much as she could, everyone was having fun until I saw Riley walking off with a guy I hadnt seen before, wihout thinkin I grabbed her wrist,

"take a hike buddy shes taken" I said. he walked off.

"actually Finny"  she slurred "im single, I can do what the fuck I want without you doimg that, your not my boyfriend anymore, remember what happened, but hey, haters gonna hate"

I talked to the boys and told them I was going to take Riley to her room because she was drunk.

Troye glared at Tyler as if somehig was wrong.

"she wont remember I was with her, shes too drunk"

"fine, but she's fragile when she drunk so only take her to room"

"room? I said raping dungeons"

I joked, they held in a laugh, as if to act serious.

I wrapped her arm around my shoulders and she stumbled to her room, "what number"

"brrrrr, I think its 34?"

mine was 36, opposite Riley,  I wasnt sharing with Jack because the rooms were small.

we arrived at her door and went inside I laid her on the bed.

she went under the covers, started to close her eyes, "Thanks Jack" she said, she thought I was Jack. I did want her to remember memtaking her up but she thought I was jack, dammit.

AUTHORS NOTE.

SORRY FOR A SHORT PARAGRAPH, NO ONE READS THIS BUT OH WELL, SORRY FOR ALL THE SPELLING MISTAKES IM USING MY SAMSUNG SO ITS NOT EASY UGH