the journey

"snap!"

I yelled slamming my hand down on the tray table, also attracting shocked faces.

"how are you so amazing at... snap?"

Troye asked hinestly gobsmacked.

"its a gift"

sudden I heard a wolf whistle and my attention was drawn to some cute boys about my age sat in the row behind us, I winked at them shruged and turned back to Troye.

"well, arent we little miss perky, and may i just say i love what youve done to your hair Ri." said Tyler.

he touched my now brown hair which flowed through his fingers.

I suddenly felt anhand on my shoulder, I turned and saw that one of the boys was passing their number.

I looked at him, he had a single lip piercing and dark blonde hair that swooped over his left eye, he was hot.

hit me up ;)

-jason

I giggled and placed it in my pocket.

this was going to be a long flight.

I put my headphones on and listened to Troyes songs, they always had a way of making me feel so happy, hearin hus voice always made me happy, I lifted the arm rest between me and Tyler and snuggled up to hus purple wool jumper smiling.

*dream*

"hey riles we've landed"

I looked up seeing Finns face expecting Tyler's I jumped and  blinked, then I was sat on finns bed , watching him walk into the room, my body suddenly froze and I couldnt move, my hands were still, I couldnt blink or open my mouth and there she was trailing behind him. hand in hand. I tried to cry but I couldnt,

what was hapoenig, suddenly their lips were locked in a passionate kiss, her legs wrapped round his torso and fingers in his hair.

I saw Sam through the door and tried to yell to him , it was no use.

all of a sudden I was sat with my dog  pikachu looking at my phone and it rang indicating I had a text. I cried and cried until no tears were left.

*end of dream*

Troyes POV

"No, Finn, no, how could you"

I felt her stirrin and stared at her, I pulled her off tyler and into a hug trying to calm her down.

"shh, shh, it was a dream, just a dream"

"I was dreaming about reality" she said as a tear cascaded down her rose cheek.

we were ready to land, I looked at tyler, still asleep, he was adorable when he slept. Riles caught me lookin and I blushed, she smirked.

"everyone fasten your seatbelts as we begin our descent into Heathrow Airport, time is currently 5:58pm and the weather is a chilly 14○ have fun in London and see you all soon" said the flight attendant through the speakers.

I looked at Riley her eyes were a little red but she tried to cover it with her now brunette hair.

*finns POV*

"Hey Joe, hows life?" I asked through my computer screen.

I hadnt seen joe in what felt like forever so I was happy he was talking to me, "erm, its good, great actually,  everyones coming to our beach house in a few weeks to chill out for summer, do you and Jack wanna come?"

I smiled at the thought of being reunited with all my friends, things had been edgy since Riley, I was so happy to finally be over her.

"I would love to" said Jack popping up beside me.

we all laughed and recieved the details then zoe came in.

she had her head down in her phone reading something.

"Hey Joe, Tyler and Troye asked if Riley could come along to the beach house, is that okay, Haha Troye said she has a crush on -" she stopped when she looked up and saw me on screen,

"sorry, we'll talk later"

Zoe hasnt yet forgiven me for cheating on her best friend, she gave me a cold stare and left without another word.

jack and joe looked at me for a minute before joe said "soo... Riley" he sucked air between his teeth and waited for me to reply.

"is it okay if she comes, finn, I mea-"

I put my hand up not letting him finish.

"its fine, im over her, I just shes over me"

"modest much?" Jack said pinhing my shoulder.

"I wonder who she has a crush on " said jack.

"what?"

we both asked.

"zoe said she has a crush on someone but didnt finish who"

I looked at Jack.

Joe noticed I felt weird.

"okay, I have to go, I hope you guys can come cya"

we aid bye and it was just me and Jack. "Riley then?"

he raised his eyebrow.

I stood and left the room, I may have been over her but I didnt want to talk about her.

I tooknout my laptop and went on my instagram, I thought it was mine but it turned out Jack had been on here a few minutes before because he was logged in, I scrolled his page and noticed a picture of Riley, brown hair, that's new, I mumbled and she was holdin a passport by her lips, her plump, pale pink, perfct lips and sported a smile showing her white teeth, she looked flawle- wait what a I thiniking, I cant have feeligs for her, what a clichè.