the beginning

troye walked in on me curling up In my ball and crying, he immediately left and came back with a tub of oreo icecream and two spoons.

he didnt beg to know what troubled me because he already knew.

he lay next to me on the settee and watched the ceiling.

'B-Ben... he stood me up'

he gave me the ice cream and we sat there for 2 hours just cuddlig and talking.

I then explained what happened...

*flashback*

hey Ri, I'm running late see you soon -B

I smiled as I imagined how thus night would go, I sat on my front step waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, crying, calling, sighing, lieing, crying, dieing.

it wasnt the first time he'd stood me up but today was different, my birthday, my 18th.

I called him and he answered.

I heard a girls voice quieten as he shushed he put on his best happy voice as he said' hi' i responded with a poisoning 2 worded sentence, 'were through'.

*end of flashback*

(I will probably end up puttin you instead of I, if I do I meant I ♡)

Troye kept his grip around my shoulders and kissed my forehead,

I loved him so much, I was honestly to have him as my friend. every guy friend I had in the past either ended up hitting on me or leavin me because of his feeling, but Troye was homosexual so I knew he would never do that to me.

I fell asleep in his arms and awoke to the sound of singing birds.

the sun was risin and it cast yellow rays around my room making it illuminate.

-------------

I decided to go to my favourite cafe for some afternoon coffee with Troye, we were inseparable.

we walked to the car, my blonde hair blowing into my mouth as I laughed at Troye for nearly slipping on a patch of ice.

'Ri' I read in my head as I walked in the small corner cafe.

it used to be owned my mother but after she passed away in a car accident with my younger brother my older sister took over and named it after me.

she was flawless, tall, medium chest, pink lips, doll like eyes and long brown that flowed to her thigh. me, well I just had dirty blonde hair that flowed beneath my shoulder blades, I used to be brunette but I wanted something different so I dyed it. my sister was called Stephanie, she had no blemishes, freckles or tattoos or piercings. I had a tattoo of a dove above my left thidh, cliche dove I know, I also had an eyebrow piercin on my right brow, some guys said I was hot but they were always the assholes, Troye and Tyler, my other best friend, constantly reminded how talented and beautiful I was.

Troye noticed I was acting rather fragile and invited Tyler to stay with us for a while, he walked in and gave me a hug, I loved his scent, peppermint with a hint of freshly mown grass, perfect.

they were both famous youtubers who regularly did collaborations, this was how I met Tyler, throuh Troye.

I was a hard troyler shipper, Tyler's cheeks always flushed a light pink when I mentioned troyler.

I stood at the counter of Ri and asked for a tall cocunut and vanilla coffee with a chocolate cookie.

"im Brad"

the barista said.

it may had been my sisters cafe but I hardly ever came in, so only Steve knew me, he wasnt here today. I guess it was Brad.