Chapter 7: Revenge

Thom hurriedly ran through the halls of the hospital.

He had just got the news from the doctors, something with Jeffrey, hit by lightning and car. But he did not think about it much and biked as a madmen (because he has no car and drivers license) and he didn’t want to bother Aleksei this early in the morning. So he had to use his old bike.

Well a new one he designed but that did not matter.

He finally went into the room the nurse told him about and saw Jeffrey inside laying in bed. A bandage around his head and his hand with a cord hooked to a heart monitor.

He walked over to him and said ‘Jeff are you okay?’

Jeffrey looked over to him and nodded. ‘Sure man I’m fine although it was quite shocking’ he said. Both men laughed.

‘So what happened exactly?’ Thom asked sitting down in a chair beside the bed.

Jeffrey shook his shoulders ‘I touched the radio when the bloody thing would not start and then all of a sudden there was sizzling all over my body and now here I am’ he told.

Thom nodded, apparently the shock must have hit Jeffrey when lightning struck his car, more specifically the antenna on his car, which is connected to the radio, causing him to get the shock.

‘Well at least you’re alright’ Thom said looking up at his friend.

He was not sure if he should be mad at Jeffrey since he made a movie on Issy. In the end he was still his friend, and it was not like he had a chance with her, well neither had Thom. But he should not worry.

‘Shall I bring you something, I have to leave and prepare for the party’ he told him.

Jeffrey shook his head ‘no but thanks mate.’

Thom smiled and left the room in silence. As he went around the corner, Jeffrey grabbed a pair of headphones from the nightstand and quickly put them on. Trying to block out the sound that was filling his ears.

Thom was back in his basement, adjusting the suit some more.

‘The test went pretty okay T-1000. We should go and seek out Hollaider and his goons soon. And show them some good old fashioned justice’ Thom said smiling.

‘Sir did you not promise Mrs. Goodwin to not go after them.’

That was true, he did promise Issy, who had tears in her eyes not to go through with his quest for revenge. But how would he honor Harada then?

‘What about Harada, I need to avenge him’ he said.

‘Sir there are many ways to honor the memory of your friend. You did so a great deal by constructing that suit.’