Chapter 1: Nice to meet you

Nice to meet you.

Today is Monday and of course im going to school. We have dorm in our school, but because i want to spend my weekends with my family i went home since saturday. And now im here standing in front of the mirror looking at my reflection. Im wearing my school uniform, white polo with gray blazer and above the knee dark gray skirt.
I comb my long and black hair.

And then, i went downstair to have breakfast with my mommy and daddy. Im not longer used to my brother absence. He's in the States taking all the responsibilities with our company.

But before i got to the kitchen, i saw a boy standing in the front of the gate together with his black car. I can't clearly see his face because of his black cap. I think we have the same age or older than me. He looking directly in my position and smirk. Oh creepy! But i saw daddy open the gate and talk to that stranger. They are serious and De javu. I think it happens already, not once but in many times. But im not that scared because my daddy knows him and i think he's that trustworthy. Maybe, i should ask my father about that.

The car went away and my father goes inside. He saw me looking at him and smile.

" What are you doing there, princess? " he said while walking towards to my direction. And smile forms to my lips when he called me princess.

" Nothing dad, Ahm... Dad, can i ask you something?" Im close with them and open for all the things happen to me. I just want to ask about that guy.

" Oh ! Princess, dont tell me youre getting married or worst are you pregnant?" Instead of shock or surprise we both burst out of laughter. He jokes a lot, and im used to hear those.

" You're so funny Daddy! Im not getting married and im not pregnant for heaven's sake. Im just 16, dad. I just want to ask about that guy" he stop laughing and look at me seriously.

" Why Baby? Why did you ask?" Im indeed happy when he call me with that sweet names. But not this time because he's serious.

" I always saw him. Standing not that far and looking at our house. At first, i thought its creepy but one time, you talked to him and i saw the smile that your lips formed, while talking to him. That's why, i did'nt think that much about him because you know him" And after a seconds he back to his usual face, he smile and put his hand on the top of my head and my hair become mess because he ruin the arrangement of it. I smile back.

" He's a friend of mine and trustworthy, you can be friends with him also, if you want it. Oh! Don't tell me you have freaking crush on him?" He explain it in a calm tone but the last question he ask, makes me cough a few times.

" Of course not, Dad. I just want to clarify all the things that involve that guy. Oh! What's his name?, maybe he become my friends some other time" Gusto ko lang malaman ang pangalan para hindi ako "that guy" ng "that guy", walang malisya.

" Andrew, His name is Andrew Javier." Bagay naman ang pangalan nya sa kanya. Kahit hindi ko masyado nakita ang mukha nya alam ko na may itsura sya, the way he smirk medyo maangas pero hindi masama tingnan sa kanya. Maganda ang height pang basketball player at panigurado may abs yun.

Wait! Ano ba tong pinagsasasabi ko? Why do i have to say those handsomeness thoughts about him?. Do i say handsomeness? Gosh,Pero i don't care pa rin kahit sya pa ang pinakagwapo sa lahat ng lalaki, wala akong pakialam.

Ano nga ulit ang pangalan?
Haha Just kidding.

After the breakfast and chit-chat with dad i decided to go to school. Daddy will drive me kasi madadaanan din naman nya ang school namin papuntang company. I kiss my mom and wave her goodbye. Dad starts the engine and drive carefully. He always give me some advices and always remind me to take care of myself, and i always does.