About Me

Hello my name is Rachel Marie Sanchez Hernandez. I am eight years old and I have tan skin with a big white spot around my right eye. I have one light blue eye and one light brown eye. My blue eye has a big white spot around it because I am half albino. The doctors don't know how this happened but it did. I have long dark brown curly hair and a birth mark on the side of my left eye. I am also fairly short. All of my other facial features look exactly like my dad but I have my mother's voice and personality. I have a gentle, beautiful, and caring mamí named Rose Marie Sanchez. She can also sing. She has an angelic voice and when she sings its like nothing else matters. Daddy however is mean and scary. Her hurts me and mommy and he smells like alcohol and smoke. He says I should be ashamed of my eye but mommy said that it made me even more special than I already was. Daddy also has a saintly voice. His name is Alejandro Mike Hernandez. I also have a big puppy named Rex mommy said that he was a pit bull and Rottweiler mix. He loved me very much mommy said. She said that he would protect me and be my best friend in the whole world. And she wasn't wrong. She never was.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and have a fantastic day! XOXO