Meet mom and dad

As the taxi drives towards the airport, I have this feeling as if I am about to have a heart attack. Can't believe that my parents care enough to want to meet Finn, seeing my sister again would be amazing. She's been the only person I can relate to, well due to her and I having the same mother. Oh god, where are they going to sleep. The hotel near my place isn't a five star place, well not a five star in their eyes. I definitely need my sister to stay with me, I don't think she can stand being in the same room as them. How long would they even be staying? I have work tomorrow morning, will they be coming to the cafe? Oh god, would they want to meet the gang? Can they even be proper? Why in the hell am I worrying about? I don't care what they think, I am my own adult, don't need their opinion.

"We have arrived miss." the taxi driver says to me

"Thank you, would you mind staying? I should be back out in fifteen minutes." I ask, more like begging.

"Of course." he responds, I flash him a smile.

Getting out of the car, walking into the airport. Looking stupid, mainly because I'm holding a sign that says "DELONG FAM!". Did that to mostly piss off my parents, off in the distance I see a pink hair head amongst the crowd. That's my girl, once our eyes meet, I ran towards her. Softly moving people out of the way. We clash into each other, arms wrapped around, falling on the ground. Tears running down the sides of our cheeks, our parents walk towards us.

"Is that really appropriate to do to in an airport full of people?" Dad speaks, Sydney and I get up from the ground.

"Sorry, Adam. I forgot that everyone here knows you." I sass to him.

"That's no way to talk to your father Megan." Mom corrects me.

"Opps, didn't realize that King Adam and Queen Emma were in town." I bow to them.

"Let's go, I can't wait to see you apartment." Sydney sounds excited.

"It's called a flat darling, gotta make sure you say it correctly. Or these brits will boil you in their tea and choke you with scones." speaking jokingly. Her and I both laugh, my parents... not so much.

"Did you call us a car?" Mom asks

"Yes, the taxi is right outside." grabbing Sydney's luggage. Heading out the airport, getting into the car. Letting my sister ride in the front seat, while I'm stuck in the back with our parents. The car ride feels a lot longer, going the same direction but on the opposite side of the road. Finn keeps texting me, getting my mother a bit upset and my father annoyed. Pulling my phone out, four unread messages.

/FinnBear: Hey, how long are you going to be?

Are your parents in the taxi?

Should I wait for you at your place?

/Me: Don't know how much longer, twenty minutes minimum. Yes, Parents are in the car,

and no, you should not. They'll think that you live with me.

/FinnBear: Well, I kinda am. Three full outfits in your closet, my toothbrush and cologne.

/Me: Actually the cologne is mine, I bought the same one as yours. So when you aren't

over I can spray it all over the place. I'm cheesy and a freak, you know this.

/FinnBear: I know, which is one of the reasons I love you

/Me: Awe, love you too. I have to go, mother is staring at me. See you soon.

Locks my phone screen, the taxi drivers tells us that we are fifteen minutes away from my home. My father want to go get changed at my place, then later on go to my job. See how that place looks and runs. I really hope he doesn't think about buying it, that would really suck. My sister is passed out in the front seat, the driver turns on the seat warmer for her. Pulling up to the cafe.

"I thought we were going to your place?" my mother speaks

"We are, follow me." opening the cafe doors, heading to the back of the building. Going upstairs, walking into my home. "This is my flat, you can put your bags in my bedroom. The bathroom is the blue door, the kitchen in through the sliding barn doors. The patio is through my room, great view of the town."

"I love it! Do you have any pop tarts?" Sydney asks

"Stocked up on Strawberry and Cookies'n'Creams. Just for you little one," she runs off to the kitchen, "Okay, now tell me your thoughts." Looks to my parents.

"Who's leather jacket?" my father points to Finn's jacket hanging on the rack.

"That's my boyfriends, guess he forgot to bring it with him." I answer

"Actually, I didn't," Finn pops out from the kitchen with Sydney, shock runs through my face, "It's lovely to meet you Miss and Mister Delong. I'm Finley Nelson, but my friends call me Finn" he shakes their hands

"Megan is this the man you are seeing?" my mother asks.

"Yeah, this is my boyfriend. Going on six months now." Sydney awes.

"Six months? You've been in London for almost a year, it took you that long to find someone." My father comments

"Well yes and no, Finn and his father use to come together to the coffee shop every morning before Mr.Nelson went to work. I've had a crush on him since the day he walked in, seven months back. I went to a bar that him and his friends go to, our friend Izzy found me. Introduced me to their group and ever since. We've hung out, he threw me a birthday party."

"Your birthday isn't for another two weeks." Mom mentions

"No, it was two MONTHS ago." I correct her.

"Oh, that's right."

"Where are you and dad going to be staying?" I ask

"The William Cecil of course." dad comments

"Okay great, Finn why don't you take Sydney to my room. Show her where to put her luggage." He takes her bags, walking with her to the bedroom.

"We will meet you back here. Around six to go get some dinner."

"Ok, bye." Walking towards the door, opening it up for them. As they leave, shutting the door behind them. Finn comes back to me from the bedroom, wraps his arms around me.

"wow" he whispers into my neck.