Ashton Imagine

You walked quietly to class trying to push past all the students who were trying to get to class.

"Finally D18." You sighed walking in.

You sat the farthest you could from anyone hopping no one would sit by you. You quickly pulled your binder out which displaid a picture of your favorite band named Blink 182.

You look up to see a really hot guy with a bandana on. You bit your lip subconsciously and hoped he wouldn't sit next to you.

"Erm." You quietly say as the attractive guy sits next to you. You look over at him and he smiles. You quickly turn around blushing.

"Hello class of 2015. Welcome to the study of the human brain. Or just call it psychology." Mr. Brown smiled.

"Now if you could all please stand up and wait for me to call your number. The number you get is the seat you will need to sit in ALL year." Mr. Brown smiled

A few minutes later.

"Okay Ashton seat number 26." The attractive guy known as Ashton walked to his seat.

"Oh my god. Ashton? As in Ashton the one who dated my friend Sofia?" You whispered to yourself.

"Last but not (Y/N) seat 36."

You mentally screamed. You had to seat next to Ashton. You quickly texted your friend Sofia and told her Ashton was in your class.

She replied saying to get at him. But you felt it was wrong because she had currently dated him aswell.

But she have you permission so why not?

"Erm hi. I'm Ashton." He smiled showing his dimples.

"Urn. Hi I'm (Y/N)" you smiled.

He tapped on the desk trying to show off the fact he was a drummer. You smiled and slightly blushed as he winked at you.

"You know (Y/N) your really hot." Ashton winked caressing your thighs.

You immidiately felt yourself get wet.

You awkwardly moved his hand and crossed your legs.

Not to long after the bell rang. Ashton winked at you and pulled you to the back of the school.

"You're so beautiful (Y/N)"

"I know you dated Sofia. And I know all you want is sex. I mean I want to have sex with you but don't make things awkward between us please." You smiled slamming your lips onto him.

You quickly pulled his shirt of having reviled his toned body. He turned you around and pulled you floral dress up a little. You pulled his pants down revealing a long slender and already hard dick.

"Wow." You sockingly said.

"Haha you like?" Ashton smiled.

"Mmhmm" you winked.

You say him down and quickly swung your legs over him. You pulled your black laced underwear off and slowly placed yourself onto him.

"Mmm" Ashton moaned.

"Shhh." You winked making Ashton giggle.

You slowly began to bounce up and down on Ashton making him moan louder and louder.

"Yes (Y/N) faster babe. Faster." Ashton moaned.

You road him faster and faster till you both undid yourselves.

You quickly pulled your underwear back on and pulled you dress down.

"Well that was fun." You smirked.

"Next time in a safer place?" Ashton winked.

"Sure. Good thing we have a free period." You laughed walking away letting Ashton finish putting his clothes on.

"See you tomorrow!" Ashton winked as you walked off blushing as red as a tomato.