Honeymoon (Ashton)

His big calloused hands wrapped around my ass cupping them while picking me up. Forcing my hips down making me grind on him. He moaned my name into my ear causing me to shiver. His soft pink lips sucked on my ear while he sat us down. I felt his hard on and my body grinded onto him once more making the both of us moan. His hand then tugged on my or should I say his shirt and I lifted my arms letting him take it off me.

He leaned back and his eyes devoured my body because all I was wearing was black lace underwear. When his intense eyes met mine I felt myself getting wet and he gave me one of his signature smirks. I hate/love that he knows what he does to me. He leaned over and kissed the tender skin behind my ear knowing that that was my weak spot. I growled and ripped his shirt off leaning down to lick his nipple. He gasped, his light bluish greenish eyes bulged and I smirked back at him.

He growled and pushed me back so my top half was leaning on the snare of his drums. His hands fumbled with his belt pulling his pants down looking at me under his lashes. My legs were still around his upper torso so he grabbed my waist and pushed me back digging his nails into my skin making me moan. He leaned over me now still sitting on his little drum seat. He kissed a wet trail down my throat and chest stopping to flick his tongue on my nipple. I gasped as he slowly slid into me at the same time. Filling me up. I moaned and arched my back feeling the cold metallic ring of the snare on my back.

"Ashton" I moaned while running my fingers through his soft hair. He leaned down and kissed me sucking on my lower lip while slowly moving in and out with my hips meeting his.

"Mmmh I've been wanting to fuck you on my drum set for a while babe. I wanted to hear you moan my name while I hear the beat of us making love echo throughout the soundproof room."

I moaned loudly as he began to pick up the pace going deeper and deeper into me. He wrapped his hands around my ass again bringing my hips up so he can go deeper igniting a pounding fire that I felt from my core. I was now moaning loudly and I could hear him say my name under his breath.

"I'm almost there babe."

"Yes." I leaned up and grabbed onto his shoulders. He put one of his hands on the drum next to me for balance. I arched up as the both of us found release at the same time yelling each others names.

Ashton put his head on my shoulder and I stroked the short hair on the nape of his neck as our labored breathing came back to normal.

"I love you Mrs. Irwin." he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Mr. Irwin."

He lifted his head and brought it to mine so our foreheads were touching. He slowly brushed my stay hairs back out of my face."I'm sorry that this isn't much of a honeymoon."

"Oh Ash. " I sighed. "It doesn't fucking matter all that matters is you."

He giggled "I love you."

I smiled "I love you too."

"ARE YOU GUYS DONE WE HAVE TO FUCKING PRACTICE SOME TIME!"

"SHUT UP MICHAEL THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY BUSY!"

"STOP YELLING AT ME WOMAN!"

"I AIN'T YOUR WOMAN I'M YOUR WIFE!"

We both started laughing.

"So soundproof room eh?"

"Yeah I may have exaggerated a bit."

A/N: My friend Vanessa and I will be working on these imagines if you have any scenarios you'd like to read let us know :)