Ashton (Nerdy)

"Okay class what's the remaining number of the X and Y equation?" Mrs. Vasquez asked.

"Since no one wants to answer how about (Y/N) answers." Mrs. Vasquez laughed.

"Erm 21?" You randomly answered clearly paying no attention to your maths teacher.

"You need to pay more attention sweetheart." She sighed.

You could hear people snicker around you making you hate class more. You bit into your mechanical pencil and looked over to your friend Christian who winked at you earning him a slap from him girlfriend.

From your peripheral vision you could see the nerd of the class Ashton raise his hand.

He was cute. He wore glasses and a bandana making him distinguishable. He pushed his glasses up and said, "The answer is 37. Mrs. Vasquez."

You sighed as everyone laughed at him. You watched as Ashton sunk into his seat blushing. He turned to you and got even shyer.

*beep*

The period was finally over and you waited till everyone was out so you could leave. You grabbed your bag as you walked down the class room, you hit your toe against the black wood desk.

"Fuck." You limped out of the room.

"Fucking nerd." Christian shoved Ashton onto the floor.

"You made my best friend even more embarrassed." Christian kicked him.

"What the fuck is your problem!" You shoved Christian away and helped Ashton up.

"He embarrassed you." Christian snorted.

"He didn't do shit. I embarrassed myself by not knowing the answer so leave him alone." You moved Ashton behind you.

"What now you're protecting that nerd. I didn't know you were that desperate to get fuck." Christian laughed.

"Fuck you." You punched him on the nose witch immediately gushed out blood.

You grabbed Ashton's hand and walked him to your car.

"We still have one more class." He panicked.

"Skipping one is okay. Plus you have a black eye." You tried to clean it but he moved your hand away.

"Get in." You demanded.

Your house is less than a block away but You hate walking to school. Especially because so many guys are arse holes.

You quickly arrived and Ashton trailed behind you.

"Do your parents not care if you skip?" He asked.

"They're working all day and night so they'll never know."

You opened your house door and walked up stairs to your room.

"Sit and take your shirt off." You instructed him as you pulled your first aid from under your bed.

"Uh." He panicked.

"Come on I bet you have a nice body" you winked.

"I'm sorry I said that." You blushed.

He took his shirt off revealing a toned stomach. Making you gasp.

"Fuck." You but your lips.

"What?" He blushed.

"Nothing." You yourself blushed.

You grabbed a disinfectant and cleaned his cuts.

He closed his eyes and you couldn't help but to kiss him.

Your hands accidentally fell onto his crotch and you felt his boner pulse.

"I'm so sorry." You walked away.

He pulled you back and spun you onto the bed. He laid over you and pulled your shirt off.

You linked your mouths together and fought for dominance. He grabbed your bum making you gasp. His tongue and your tongue fought for dominance but he won. You swiftly pulled his pants off witch also came off with his boxers.

"Oh my god." You gasped as you starred as his length. Making him blush.

You pulled your pants and underwear off leaving you in your bra.

He unclipped it and started at your naked body for a minute.

You reached into the first aid kit and pulled a condom out.

"I knew this would come in handy one day." You both laughed.

He slammed into you making you moan. He aggressively trusted in and out of you. It ached for a second but your body was over taken by pleasure.

You arched your back wanting to take more of him in. You dug your nails into his back making him wince.

You scratched his back the faster he trusted into you. His trusts got deeper and deeper making your walls tighten around him.

"Fuck Ashton." You moaned out loud pulling his dirty blonde hair with your fingers.

"Wait a second." He growled as he nibbled your neck.

"Faster!" you yelled.

You both arched your back. You felt as he let out his cum into the condom making you feel pleasured.

He collapsed onto your bed. You watched as his chest fell up and down.

"Good thing I can say I lost my Virginity to a really hot nerd." You rolled onto him.

"You're a virgin?" He asked shocked.

"Correction. I was a virgin." You blushed.

"Well I can say I lost my virginity to a really smoking hot girl." He kissed you on the forehead.

You guys laid in bed until you both cuddled and fell asleep.