Michael (Nerdy)

He crossed his arms and looked and you waiting for an answer. His arms bulging against his thermal black long sleeve which he pushed up to his elbows. He leaned back on the whiteboard smiling smugly. He straightened out his glasses, his big grey beanie fitting perfectly on his head.

"So how do we change this balanced strong acid solution to a base without changing its basic properties?"

"Ughhhh add um....Hydrogen?"

The whole class laughed at you making you blush with embarrassment.

*Beep*

"Y/N see me after class." The chemistry teacher said while Michael the teachers assistant cleaned the board. His black thermal rising up to reveal a thin strip of pale smooth skin.

"Y/N! Are you listening to me?"

"What uh yeah."

Mr. Magnuson sighed and took off his glasses rubbing his eyes. "You are the only one in my class failing and I would like Mr. Clifford to tutor you at lunch since we have a quiz next class. Ok?"

"Umm ok thank you Mr. Mag."

"You're welcome now get to class."

You smile and walk pass Michael hyper aware of his eyes as they follow your every movement.

*lunch*

You walk into Mr. Mags classroom smiling shyly at Michael who was sitting on one of the black smooth tables in the middle of the class. His feet crossed and on the desk. His lips in a small pout and eyes squinting looking at the book sitting in his lap. He licked his finger and turned the page not noticing your there.

"Umm..."

"Oh hi sorry." He sat up and smiled at you. Your knees literally almost gave out from underneath you as his innocent looking eyes met yours crinkling at the sides. "Uhh Y/N I'm um Michael. Which you probably already knew my name um ..." He faded out and rubbed the back of his neck blushing shyly. You smile kindly and walk over to him plopping your binder and heavy book on the table. then your bag next to you on the floor. You sit down next to him and pull out a pencil and and eraser. You then sit up straight and begin to put your hair in an ponytail. You notice him staring and blush crimson. You squirm in your seat while grabbing the rubber band and wrapping it around your hair.

Then you freeze in place when you see his boner under the table. He squirms and tries to shift his body so you can't see it but you already did. You finish your bun and pull your shirt down noticing that it rid up. "Uh so um the equation that I had written on the board, It was-"

You can't help it anymore and lean in to kiss him. Loving the feel of his shy plump lips against yours. His hands wrapped around your hips and you sit up and climb on top of him. You pull back and take his glasses of then his beanie placing it on the chair you were just in. You grind onto him and he moans loudly into your mouth causing you to shiver. You can feel his clampy smooth hands shaking on your bare skin. His hands slowly rose up then back down on your hips. "Michael." You moan.

You felt something in Michael snap as he grabs you and lays you down on the desk knocking papers on the floor. He takes his shirt off and kisses you. His tongue exploring your mouth making you a moaning mess. You feel yourself getting wet and you wine wanting less clothes on you. You break the kiss to take your own shirt off loving the feeling of your skin rubbing against his cool freckled one. He gives you a sloppy wet kiss on your neck and you moan loudly. He grinds onto you and you gasp feeling how big he actually is.

You reach down and grab onto the front of his jeans grinding onto him again before unbuckling it. You wince in pain because the desk was really uncomfortable. He notices this and wraps his arms around you and sits up. You sit on his lap and kiss him. You pull his tight jeans down and gasp. "Are all nerds this big?" You mumble grabbing his base. You feel his chest rumble with laughter.

"Am not a nerd." He growls twisting around and laying you back down on the desk. He takes you pants off in record time and you hear him gasp." Are all shy cute girls this wet?"

You squirm and look up, your face flushed. He laughs and teases you. Slowly dragging your underwear down. You moan and arch your back. He leans over you and leaves a sloppy trail of kisses up your neck ending at your own red and swollen lips.

You feel his fingers on the inside of your thigh pushing them apart so your legs are spread wide. You gasp as you feel the tip of him brush over your sweet spot amazed at how sensitive you are at that spot. He smiles then slowly enters you. You dig your nails into his shoulders moaning. He wraps his arms around your back and unhooks your bra. He takes it off and sucks on your nipples. His lower half moving ever so slowly.

You wine again and he moans tongue flicking your other nipple. Your hands tightly grip his dirty blonde hair hips moving up to meet his. Faster and sloppier his movements are making the both of you moan louder and louder echoing throughout the classroom.

"Y/N." he moans into your ear dragging out the vowels. You scream out his name as you come seeing white body convulsing mouth open. He continues to pound into you, his hand lowers and starts to massage your sweet spot making you see white again yelling his name even louder making him see white as well. His mouth open, muscles tense, eyes dazed, skin reddened, and hands still shaky. He lays down next to you barely able to fit on the desk.

The both of you still dazed looking up at the ceiling noticing the crack in it. Both of your breathing was so loud and your back hurt and your bun somehow came apart but you didn't care.

"It was already a base."

"Mmh?"

"The equation on the board it was already a base. I lied to you. I knew you weren't paying attention."

"Why?"

"Because you looked so hot just staring off into space. I knew Mr. Mag wanted me to tutor you. He hates failing students."

You roll over and put your arms on his chest resting your head on them so you were looking up at him.

"Well you're an amazing tutor."