Chapter 12

I am getting off a bus. Someone runs into me but I can't see his face. I get hit with a softball. I am in a hospital. The boy kisses me. We get to know each other. We go to a dance. I get shot. I wake up. I see the strange boy.

I wake up. It was just a dream. It felt so real though. My mom notices that I am awake. "How did you sleep? did you have any dreams?" I nodded "What about?" "It was about a girl who got trampled by a guy and started going out with him then got shot." She looks at me in awe. "What?" "That girl was you. And the guy was Carter."

*knock,knock* The doctor came in."I have good news and bad news. Which do you want first?" "The good news." My mom says. "Your pneumonia is gone and now for the" "Wait, I had pneumonia?" "Yes you did. Now back to my bad news. You have to stay in this bed for four more days then once you get out you have to stay in a wheel chair for a month."

* Four days later*

I kept having the same dream over and over each painful night. Each time I could remember something new. Now I can remember everything. I can't wait to tell Carter that I can remember him. "Mom? Where's Carter?" I asked. "I think he is waiting at the house for you to remember and come back from the hospital." "Ok. Don't tell him I remember him because I want it to be a surprise!" The doctor came in with my wheel chair. "Are you ready to go?" "Yes. I am ready."

Getting into the chair was painful. But getting into the car was even more so. I couldn't wait to see Carter and the look in his face when he finds out that I remembered.

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I will try to update another chapter today.

I you love one direction then you should go and read @FutureMrs.Horan17's story called lucky. I think that's all I need to say. Oh, Thank you for 148 reads! You guys are the best!