Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. "Ugh!" I whispered to myself. "The first day of another year at school! Good thing it's the last one." Knock knock. "Sweetie!" My mom said in a hushed voice, "It's time to get up for school! Senior year...... It's a big one! Don't forget; you have softball tryouts after school today!" Oh that's right! I completely forgot! I jumped out of bed and put one my best outfit- a cute little peach dress that goes down to my knees and white lacy flats. I pulled my long brown hair into a bun on top of my head, put on a little bit of mascara and lip gloss, and went down stairs to pack my softball stuff and eat breakfast.

After breakfast I had to catch the bus. When on the bus I sat in my usual seat next to my friend Anna. "Hey Christina! How was your Summer?" "Good, I actually got a golden retriever puppy and I named her Anna after you! How was your summer?" " Awe! You named your puppy after me? That is so sweet Christina! My summer was good. Me and Ryan hung out a lot this summer and we had our first kiss! It was on a beach during a sunset and I just can't wait to see him agian!" Ryan was Anna's boyfriend. They have been dating for almost a year and blah blah blah blah blah. Sometimes I hate it when Anna keeps raving about her boyfriend when she knows it's hard for me to get one. I hope this year will be different.... "Christina? Hello? Earth to Christina!" "What?" I snapped out of my thoughts. "It's time to get off the bus." "Oh, thanks for telling me."

We walked off the bus. I walked off first than Anna did, like always. A thought popped into my head. I turned around to tell it to Anna when all of a sudden someone bumped into me and made me drop down to the ground and drop all of my stuff. " Sorry" I heard a deep but light voice say. I looked up and saw a handsome guy with his hand stretched out to help me up. " Its my first day and I was looking at my map of the school and I just sort of ran into you. Are you okay? Here, let me help you up." I took his hand. " My name is Carter." " My name is Christina" " Well Christina, can you show me around?" "Sure, let's go."