Chapter 15

As I await our destination for our date we sit and talk. Carter gives me hints about where we are going and I have to guess what the place is.

"They serve food." Carter hints. "Hmmm.... are we going to a restaurant?" "Close. I will give you another hint. You can watch stuff." "Are we going to a movie and a restaurant?" He just nods and smiles.

We pull into a restaurant called "Denada." I think it means your welcome in Spanish. "Hmmmm.... 'Denada' sound mexican. I have never been here before." I say to Carter."I have never been here either. But I have heard good things about this restaurant."

We get out of the car, me needing help from Carter. "Ow!" "Sorry Christina!" People kept staring at us in the parking lot. "Im sorry I got shot and I keep screaming!" I yelled at them. Carter started to chuckle. "What?" I snapped at him. He started to laugh. "Nothing." He said as he put his hands up to surrender.

When we walk/roll into the restaurant we are seated immediately. Our waitress came up to us and gave us some menus. "Hello there! My name is Sabrina and I will be your waitress this evening! Can I start you two off with something to drink?" "I will have a coke please." Carter said. "I will have a water." I said. "Okay! So I have a water and a coke for the couple! I will be right back with those and to take your order!" Sabrina walks away. "I like her!" I say.

Almost a minuet later Sabrina came back with our drinks. "I have a water for you and a coke for you! Did I give you enough time to decide on what you are going to have?" "I think I am ready. What about you, Christina?" I nod. "Okay, I am going to have the burrito." "So I have one burrito for you and what would you like, Christina?" "I think I will also have the burrito too." "I will be right back with your two burritos."

Thirty minuets later Sabrina came back with our food. We ate it up quickly because Carter said the movie we are going to see starts at 9:10. It was now 8:50.

"What movie are we going to see?" He smirks. "Have you read 'The Giver'?" "Yes! Are we going to see that?!?" He nods. "Yes! I always wanted to see that!

An hour and fifty minuets later it was 11:00. "Thank you so much! I had so much fun!" "No problem. I had a lot of fun too!" I turn to him and give him a great big kiss that lasted for a while. "I am gonna need help getting out." He smiled and got out of the car.