Chapter 14

*7:30 that same day*

"Mom? What am I going to wear for my date with Carter? I need help!" I yelled to her. "Okay! I am coming!" she yelled back.

After fifteen minuets we decided on an outfit. I was wearing a little black dress with aqua leggings, black boots, and a light pink shall.

*7:59*

After putting on eyeliner, mascara, lip stick, and a little bit of blush I am ready to go. I hear a car pull in and wheel myself to the window. I smile when I see Carter walking towards the door. I then decide to wheel myself to the front door before he can get there.

"I know you are behind the door, Christina." I heard him whisper. "Yea? What are you going to do about that?" I whispered back. I hear him chuckle. "I am going to knock on this door and take the most beautiful girl out on a date." "I like that idea." I heard him chuckle again before he knocked on the door. I opened the door and before I knew it his lips where on mine. "Lets go." I say to him. "Mom! We are leaving!" I yell up to her. "Okay! be home by 11:00. See ya then!" "Bye!"

As I had painful trouble getting into the car Cater decided to pick me up bridal style and put me into the passenger seat. "Thanks Carter." "No problem." "Where are we going?" "It's a surprise."

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter. the next chapter is going to have a lot of romance. And by the way it's December 20. Christina got shot in September and she was in a coma for three months. Just to clarify that. And the high school she is going to is on Christmas break.

Ok. I would like to make a shout out... SHOUT OUT! hahaha! Directioners would understand. But seriously. I have 2 shout outs. The first one is for FutureMrs.Horan17 for getting me interested in Wattpad. The second is for any one who loves one direction go and read oparlows story if only.

Thank you thank you for 196 reads! So close to 200! I hope we make it to 200.

The reason I said we is because I wouldn't be writing this chapter if nobody would read this story so thank you for that.

I will update ASAP.

-E

P.S. Sorry for the short chapter and the long authors note. 😊