D!Uraraka - Don't Go Easy

Not a request.

Quirk: Body Art. The user can draw objects on their skin and manifest said object. Each drawing can only be used once.

364 words. Will probably make a part 2.

***

Uraraka Ochako. A quiet and very adorable girl who physically can't speak to me. Perfect.

We're supposed to be training for our hero class. All Might wants us to do one on one battles and I'm paired with Uraraka. Unfortunately, she gets so embarrassed that she can barely lay a finger on me.

"Uraraka, you know you can hit me as hard as you want," I insist.

"Uh... I don't- I don't want to hurt you, L/N."

"Come on, no holding back! I can go easy on you if you'd like~"

"No!" Her sudden outburst makes me jump. "I mean- I mean I don't want you to go easy on me. Let me prove myself!"

"Alright, but you have to promise you won't go easy either."

"Of- of course."

All Might instructs the two of us to step into the 'ring' and we begin on his signal.

Uraraka charges at me as soon as we start. I summon a shield to block her. Not my best idea, since she touched it immediately. Throwing the shield aside, I dodge her without any trouble. She slows to turn back to me, charging once again. I dodge and slide on the ground. I grab her leg and lift it, causing her to trip over herself. As soon as she hits the ground I apprehend her.

"L/N wins!" All Might shouts.

I whisper in Uraraka's ear, "I win."

Her face goes red in a split second, causing me to let out a small chuckle.

"Looks like I got the best of you again, Uraraka!"

She doesn't reply and instead fumbles with her fingers. Honestly, it's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"You know," I continue the one sided conversation. "We should go out sometime. What kinda food do you like?"

"Um... any- anything sweet, really," she replies, staring intensely at the ground.

"Perfect. Saturday then?" She nods. "Great. I'll pick you up around noon, okay?" I then walk off, leaving her a blushing mess.

'What did I do to deserve her?'

Kaminari congratulates me for getting her to go out with me.

"It's not like she's a prize to be won, Kaminari. You gotta respect women."