How They Find Out They Like You

I hope that title makes sense. Again, if your favourite wasn't written, you can request them!

Contents:
Bakugo Katsuki
Asui Tsuyu
Kyoka Jiro
Midoriya Izuku

***

Bakugo Katsuki

This angry hedgehog fell in love with you when you punched him in the face. Let me explain.

You were helping Bakugo improve his hero costume.

You were suggesting support items for him to try out, each one being shot down with some snarky remark.

After hearing "I kicked your ass, remember?" for the umpteenth time, you had had enough.

You punched him square in the jaw with such force he nearly fell over.

He was surprised, considering how short you were.

Punching him that hard made him fall in love with you for some odd reason.

Bakugo: I hate to admit it, but that shorty is really fucking strong.

Asui Tsuyu

She fell in love with you in a kinda weird situation.

"For the last time, call me Tsu."

"Then you won't have a problem with calling me Y/N."

Needless to say, she didn't expect this.

You being so comfortable with her calling you by her first name made her practically love you.

Asui: I don't know what to say, really. I didn't expect him to say that, kero. Y/N-chan's confidence is really admirable.

Jiro Kyoka

Mineta was being a perv, as per usual.

Jiro was about to use her Quirk to harm him again, but you intervened.

You had enough of his crap.

You threw him out the window.

That's how she started liking you.

Jiro: Okay, he's amazing. He's still sticking out for others, including me.

Midoriya Izuku

He was rambling again.

You didn't know why, but you were very confused.

"I'm gonna stop you right there, Midoriya. That's super fucking cute, please stop."

His face went super red.

"L/N... do you know what you just said?"

"Yup."

He started rambling again.

Midoriya: Why would he say something like that? Does he like me or does he just find stuff like that cute (etc. etc.)?