Confession of Poems

Hi readers,

First, I would like to say thank you for your consideration to read my book. I hope you will be able to find your relaxation point through reading this book and take your time to slowly digest the meaning behind every sentence that you read.

What is the purpose of this book?

It is basically to heal your inner self and also to express your inner thoughts that you might not able to express all this time.

Through reading, you will find a spot where you feel comfortable enough to depend yourself on reading and writing. Poems are one of the most delicate and deep type of texts that have its own characteristics and meanings behind every words or paragraph.

I believe, with this book, you will get to know your heart better and you can picture yourself in the third-person shoes while reading this book.

Menu

▫️Poems
▫️Short Stories

What do you mean by <Short Stories>?

Short Stories are stories that include poems-like meaning. It is my first time writing this genre, because I have never seen anyone done it before, since this genre is my own type of way to express my mind.

Short Stories are basically stories that I made by compiling my beautiful or painful memories into one concept and through that, I construct some rhymes and pictures to match my feelings.

Most of the stories are from my own experiences, so we all have different opinions and thoughts regarding what the stories really means. You will understand more of this while reading.

All Rights Reserved®