The Truth Behind The Scars

A place where we met, was not planned on that day. A gaze that we shared, has too many scars. Under the same blue sky, we met for a while.

Times ticking by, and stopped for a break. Every moment that I saw, finally being said. Texts we shared, memories we made, laughters we kept, and the smiles we drew, was clear as the sky.

Years passed, and I still wouldn't run. Until that night, the same night as today, the feelings that we buried, shattered into pieces. I've changed for nothing. The love that you gave, suddenly fades away.

All pain rushed into my soul, it hurts, but its fair. Tons of guilt build on my shoulder, making it seems like I am no better. What I said, and what I did, was cruel to be felt. I am sorry, for all those lies.

Even now, I am still turning the page. To see, what I had done, to this world and to others. I buried myself, deeper than my soul, just so I can live, a life that we wants. Regrets seeps into me, it aches more than ever.

A smile that I saw, a word that you said, a sigh that I made, shows me how this world, plays its role. A love, will not leave you. It will stay, it will hurt. Just like tonight, I am hurting, for nothing.